• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

bangai-o

Banned
MMA-GAF vs. Wrassle-GAF. One night only.

The NeoGAF Universe will have new ways to get involved in the show through NeoGAF.com by deciding matches, stipulations, Superstar development and more.

This feud has been boiling for far too long. Which form of Sports Entertainment reigns supreme? The NeoGAF Universe has to know the truth, and you are the catalyst.

and who faces the reigning champion.

Anime-gaf

Heel

MMA-GAF will be in WrassleGAF's video library by this time next year.

i5hSWjs0wnTvk.gif

G-Fex

G-Fex, I know this is a lot to ask, but what would it take to have an NWA Ultimate Ultimate 2012 pay-per-view?

MMA-GAF vs. Wrassle-GAF. One night only.

The NeoGAF Universe will have new ways to get involved in the show through NeoGAF.com by deciding matches, stipulations, Superstar development and more.

This feud has been boiling for far too long. Which form of Sports Entertainment reigns supreme? The NeoGAF Universe has to know the truth, and you are the catalyst.

if I can free up some space.

Sure. It'll take a hell of a lot of work getting a bunch of MMA movesets.

in other news, MY GIF MADE THE BIG TIME ON REDDIT!

http://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/tthpy/how_i_expect_sin_caras_return_to_go/

Aiii

So not worth it
i guess i am only watching Smackdown. Yoshi Tatsu just got destroyed by some guy using the Evangelion song.

Damien Sandow is dismayed by your lackluster and uninspired naming of the greatness that is the saviour of the masses, Damien Sandow.

You're welcome.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
This is the only reason I can think of.

Kane likes boobs.

And judging by the Tori/Kane video I posted earlier, he also likes getting hugged/groped by Tori.
Well, then she's going to have to step her breast and grope game up. Kane has been groped by the best, and only expects the most exquisite of breasts.

G-Fex

You guys are just jealous cause Kevin Nash is better than a lot of the other guys you like.

He's pretty on level with Kane.

It's the WWE cycle, the product is either awful or about to be awful;

http://i.minus.com/iZKrRM7ZwF4Xh.png/img]

[spoiler]I spent way too much time on that when I should be working...fuck[/spoiler].[/QUOTE]

I'm really wondering what their plan for the big summer angle is this year. Every year they pull something out of their ass in the summer like Punk last year and Nexus the year before. I'm guessing Brock vs HHH is supposed to be it this year.

She's ok. She was just taken back to her hotel room. She wasn't taken to the hospital. Supposedly she has a cold and took too much medicine and then had some wine at lunch which caused her to faint.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
A new faction is going to show up like Nexus but with a bunch of FCW guys (hahaha cause the original Nexus were FCW guys) kind of like what WCW did with the New Blood. They'll blame guys veteran like Cena and Orton for taking up tv time.

It'll be a distraction for Cena to keep him away from the title but keep him in the main event card.

Top Bottom