• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

They could fire Lawler and Booker tomorrow and just let guys like Punk, Bryan and Barrett do commentary in between their matches and I'd be fine with it.

i like Booker on commentary because he's just so bizarre. also it's so nice having Cole back on form too for the first time in years. long may that last. i've always hated when one commentator always supports the face and another always supports the heel. i like the balance they're striking right now.

also, i love dinosaur facts time with michael cole.

I always like Lord Alfred Hayes as a commentator. He would often try to excuse or rationalize heel behavior, but he did it in such an analytical way, there's no way you could hate him for it. He also did it in such a way, Heenan could still play off of him well.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/05/18/john-cena-wife-elizabeth-huberdeau-divorce/
John Cena's Wife: You Can't Divorce Me... Yet

John Cena's wife REFUSES to let the wrestler file for divorce -- at least the way he's doing it now -- and to prove she means business, she's asking a judge to throw out the WWE legend's divorce papers.

Elizabeth Cena just filed legal docs in Florida, claiming John's recent divorce petition is riddled with errors ... and should be dismissed.

According to Elizabeth, John inaccurately refers to her by her maiden name (Huberdeau) instead of her legal name (Cena). As a result, Elizabeth says John fails to bring "a proper dissolution of marriage action" against her.

Elizabeth also claims John failed to attach the prenup he references in his initial divorce filing -- a copy of which MUST be attached in order for the filing to be valid.

Elizabeth also takes issues with John's claim that there's no marital property -- Elizabeth insists there is ... and she wants her share.

For all these reasons, Elizabeth wants a judge to dismiss John's petition and force him to re-file ... if he dares.

Calls to John's people were not returned.

tpLVH.jpg

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
It's sad that the WWE doesn't realize it's completely destroyed its own future.

They've been pushing Cena as the center of everything for years; what happens when he retires or if he gets hurt?

It's sad that the WWE doesn't realize it's completely destroyed its own future.

They've been pushing Cena as the center of everything for years; what happens when he retires or if he gets hurt?

then they'll push someone else. it's not like they're lacking talent, or the ability to bring in some big talent to fill the void.

bangai-o

Banned
Vince McMahon is the drug dealer who gives you shitty subpar stuff, is an asshole, doesn't give a fuck about you, and thinks you're an idiot, but he lives close, is reliable, and is never getting caught by the cops. Dixie Carter is that drug dealer who is super sketchy, always moving to new places, and always trying to get you to try this brand new drug she just got in that's the best thing ever, despite it just being the same weed repackaged to a different name. Wrestling fans are the addicts that need their fix.
you shouldnt be doing drugs.

Ithil

i like Booker on commentary because he's just so bizarre. also it's so nice having Cole back on form too for the first time in years. long may that last. i've always hated when one commentator always supports the face and another always supports the heel. i like the balance they're striking right now.

also, i love dinosaur facts time with michael cole.

Cole has been alright lately. Weirdly enough he was the most tolerable he's been in years when it was just him on his own at the table, without King. I think King is actually where a lot of the problems lie, not only is he himself atrocious, but he provides someone Cole can't stop bickering with. Without him there Cole has no one to bitch at for no reason and has to pay attention to what's happening.

Booker has become a sort of novelty act who makes less and less sense as time goes on.

Linkified

so, Brock can interfere in the match on Sunday because they can't fire him. also Big Show.

Lauranitus has really grown on the mic. this promo opening Smackdown is pretty damn good. i hope they don't get rid of him on Sunday. so i guess i'm pulling for him to win against Cena some way, some how.

Nope the logical thing would be Big Show to interfere, the swerve logical answer is Brock Lesnar but they aren't going to use one of his 35 dates on that PPV, so the swerve to the swerve would be Teddy to get him off TV.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Nope the logical thing would be Big Show to interfere, the swerve logical answer is Brock Lesnar but they aren't going to use one of his 35 dates on that PPV, so the swerve to the swerve would be Teddy to get him off TV.
What if the swerve is that Kane comes out, sits in a chair in the ring, and just shows off pictures of his family for 30 minutes?

somedevil

I find this funny. Daniel Bryan did an interview and this is response to how women think of the character he is playing:

Daniel Bryan on how women are reacting to his verbal abuse of AJ: I get a lot of hate tweets on Twitter. So much to the point that I don’t really check it anymore, because so many people, especially women.. Oh my God! They do not like it at all. The dynamic between me and AJ is interesting. She is such a sympathetic character to get behind. It’s funny because my mom watches it and she is like “My son, why would you say that to that sweet young girl” (Bryan laughs) ‘Mom c’mon!. Then my mom would say “I did not raise you to treat women like that”. I’m like Oh c’mon! (Bryan laughs)

PPV ends with John Cena's music playing.

Cena is going to lose by someone interfering.

Cena is going to lose by someone interfering.

Overcome the odds, Big Show runs down, everyone thinks he's going to help Laurinitis, he swerves, does the knockout punch, into Cena attitude adjustment, 1-2-3. Cena music closes the ppv. Next night Teddy Long is reinstated as GM and gives Show his job back. Vince McMahon swerved everyone.

Bowser

Overcome the odds, Big Show runs down, everyone thinks he's going to help Laurinitis, he swerves, does the knockout punch, into Cena attitude adjustment, 1-2-3. Cena music closes the ppv. Next night Teddy Long is reinstated as GM and gives Show his job back. Vince McMahon swerved everyone.

Oh god...this is what's gonna happen, isn't it?

somedevil

Wow your good because this could happen, but I don't think it will happen because Johnny Ace two segments on the last Raw were the highest rated segments. The Big Show firing gained a 1,000,000 viewers and the final segment with the crappy Cena promo got a 3.43 rating.

This means people are interested in his heel character so he should win, but you do have a point that they hate making money.

tweet by Ziggler regarding RAW going 3 hours.

"i challenge ANY @WWE #wwe SUPERSTAR to an #IronManMatch July 23rd! #3hourRaw #ShowStolen #AnyTAKERs?"

Please oh please .. Ziggler/Bryan iron man match!
Zig Zag just enter my fav five just for talking about iron matches. I miss them matches.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Wow your good because this could happen, but I don't think it will happen because Johnny Ace two segments on the last Raw were the highest rated segments. The Big Show firing gained a 1,000,000 viewers and the final segment with the crappy Cena promo got a 3.43 rating.

This means people are interested in his heel character so he should win, but you do have a point that they hate making money.
Big Johnny nor Big Show getting fired wasn't the reason those million people tuned in.

The rest of Raw was so horrible that was just the normal audience tuning back in for the top of the hour segment and then staying since it dragged on so long. If you look after that segment ended almost the entire million it gained tuned right back out and then came back at the end of the show. This is showing that the audience is already burnt out and not staying interested throughout the show. If it didn't have those 3 big segments this show would have done a 2.6 or 2.7 rating.

http://i.minus.com/iO80OscwLXBra.gif/img]

TNA, who ya crappin?

[img]https://graph.facebook.com/1147273847/picture?type=large/img]

Oh, carry on.[/QUOTE]

[img]http://fuckthesystemwriting.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/mike-tenay.jpg

We need to head to the back Taz...

Heel

G-Fex, I know this is a lot to ask, but what would it take to have an NWA Ultimate Ultimate 2012 pay-per-view?

MMA-GAF vs. Wrassle-GAF. One night only.

The NeoGAF Universe will have new ways to get involved in the show through NeoGAF.com by deciding matches, stipulations, Superstar development and more.

This feud has been boiling for far too long. Which form of Sports Entertainment reigns supreme? The NeoGAF Universe has to know the truth, and you are the catalyst.

Top Bottom