• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

DMczaf

A new faction is going to show up like Nexus but with a bunch of FCW guys (hahaha cause the original Nexus were FCW guys) kind of like what WCW did with the New Blood. They'll blame guys veteran like Cena and Orton for taking up tv time.

It'll be a distraction for Cena to keep him away from the title but keep him in the main event card.

How does Cena top his burial of an entire stable this time?

Does he put them all in a car and push them off a cliff?

It's the WWE cycle, the product is either awful or about to be awful;

iZKrRM7ZwF4Xh.png

I spent way too much time on that when I should be working...fuck
Hits too close to home, I remember when I thought the 'who sent the text' could be interesting.

"Just wait and see" I said :/

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
How does Cena top his burial of an entire stable this time?

Does he put them all in a car and push them off a cliff?

I'm not sure...actually in WCW, the New Blood won the war...then WCW died a year later.

WWF = We Will Fold October 18th

Who would win between Goku and John Cena? Would it be a tie since both of them would overcome the odds at the same time?

It would be a draw since they would end up respecting each other near the end of the fight. Then they would power up because some random villain decided to attack them at their weakest, and they would become the best of allies.

I need to hear the story behind this. That shirt doesn't just happen. Either The Rock's dropping easter eggs, or Michael Bay and his wardrobe team has been watching Raw circa 1999.
I didn't think rock would keep gimmick shirts in a closet, but i don't think some store would be selling the exact same shirt 15 years later.

G-Fex

well since that stupid thread got locked.

I'd say that John Cena is indeed the strongest in the universe.

Stronger than anime.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Normally, you would put together a bunch of match clips to promote a dvd/ippv release.....not Extreme Reunion

Hot Asian girl in the crowd flashes at Extreme Reunion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ck2nMc-lR4w

EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! vv

WWE Diva Rosa Mendes was in a car accident in Las Vegas late Friday night.

A car, reported traveling at almost 50 MPH, struck Rosa's car while she was stopped at a light. As many as 6 cars were involved in the accident. Rosa was not at fault and was taken immediately to the hospital for evaluation.

Few details are available at this time. For updates on Rosa's condition, check back with WWE.com.

RM4.jpg

Hopefully her neck is ok or she might not be able to perform her duties at work.

rvd2kewl

Pretty sure she's from Vegas now so either she was due to fly out tomorrow or they didn't plan on using her at the PPV for anything (in the skybox or along those lines).

Hopefully she's ok. Sounds like it could be a case of someone on their cell phone or texting and not paying attention to the road.

Yeah she lives in Vegas and was planning on going out to Brazil in a day or two for some press for WWE. Was just joking about the Daniel Bryan thing. We all know she's into freebirds.

G-Fex

The day Ryback is the main eventer can

NOT

COME

FAST

ENOUGH

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR VINCE BUMP THIS FUCKING GUY.

NOT TENSAI!

Top Bottom