• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

May 19th everyone! May 19th!

*Snaps and tries to take out Big Show's eye*

If this feud happened now it would have Kane snap at Big show verbally for saying May 19th and then Big Show would start crying, ppv hype!

Hey whatever happened to the Kane Klaw? that was like the best new finisher and I haven't seen him try and kill anyone with it since Cena, Kane must have known that trying to beat Cena legit was a useless endeavour and prepared that move just for him.

dream

Reports from Exxxotica Expo in Miami are that Chyna passed out again moments ago. No further details are available.

Chyna passed out Friday at the convention, but was going to continue to promote Vivid Entertainment's "Avengers XXX" movie.

In addition, on Thursday night at the Catalina Hotel in Miami, at a party to kickoff the convention, she passed out in the hotel's swiming pool and was kicked out of the party after jumping into the pool naked and passing out, and taken to her room.

LOLOLOLOL

so good

SoulPlaya

more money than God
If this feud happened now it would have Kane snap at Big show verbally for saying May 19th and then Big Show would start crying, ppv hype!

Hey whatever happened to the Kane Klaw? that was like the best new finisher and I haven't seen him try and kill anyone with it since Cena, Kane must have known that trying to beat Cena legit was a useless endeavour and prepared that move just for him.
I liked it, really. It was great to see Kane get a submission, for once. Hell, I hope he starts doing the cross body regularly, but I doubt that they'll let him.

dream

0519-chyna-wheelchair-tmz-2.jpg

Think she'll survive the weekend?

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
Cant wait to see the buyrate for OTL. Worst built PPV in recent memory.

It can't be worse than Vengeance 2011 (2nd worst buyrate in WWE history IIRC). That PPV, while actually not that bad, had absolutely NO build up outside Show/Henry. Not to mention they also had HIAC some 3 weeks earlier. It probably explains why the audience was completely dead up until the ring collapse. I still expect OTL to do poor numbers though.

Because he doesn't get to do anything other than job and play second fiddle to another jobber with greater potential.
And the ankle lock sucks.

Am I the only one who loved his segment when he was champ and was showing off all his accomplishments? Because that was the closest I have ever been to a Swagger fan.

Am I the only one who loved his segment when he was champ and was showing off all his accomplishments? Because that was the closest I have ever been to a Swagger fan.

That was like the one part of his reign where he showed sparks of his actual character, shame the rest of it was spent with him trying to be a serious business heel, it's like his charisma was sucked away by the WHC when he first touched it.

Striker

They tried to turn him into something he's not, that's why gimmick failed when he became champ. They changed his moveset into something that relies on submission when he was a more technical guy beforehand. Miss his gutwrench and his turnbuckle drop in ECW wasn't too bad, either.

Does he even work on the leg throughout his matches? At least that's something Del Rio constantly does when he works his matches - works on the arm. Bret and Flair also did this brilliantly.

Tendo

At the Florence house show. My gf and I may be the only two db fans. Already accosted for wearing Daniel Bryan shirt. Twice. I wanna go home.

"don't chant yes. Don't. " guy behind me. I'm more afraid of getting punched in the face. What a great mood here at the arena.

Just checked the site, Florence, South Carolina. I thought you were posting from Florence, Italy and being harassed by soccer hooligans.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
ROH house show is starting in 30 minutes here. Are ROH house shows any good? The line up sounds like a bunch of tag team matches.

:lol @ Sin Botcha pulling anyone back in. His best moment in the last year was from WWF No Mercy in the beta stage of G-Fex's fed. Sin Cara ain't doing nothing for nobody.

Yes I realize I used to defend the guy, but I don't care anymore

Striker

As bad as he's been booked, he's still one of the more appealing guys on the roster. After Ziggler, Rhodes, and Barrett, there's little else.

So five guys I literally care about on the shows: Ziggler, Rhodes, Barrett, Bryan, Sin Cara

Everyone else *fart*

Top Bottom