• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

The best thing Sin Cara did for us was provide 'shopping material.

1arfd.jpg

YDZGB.png

NawidA

Banned
Kind of funny how Smackdown was really good and had a lot of wrestling and no big man squash matches and no one in here cared. Do you guys even watch wrestling or do you guys just like playing wannabe WWE executives?

Kaladin

So I'm watching the Border Wars iPPV finally.....they killed the audio mix with this. The announcers are way up and the crowd and everything else is way down and muffled. The way they have mixed this thing really kills some of the enjoyment you get out of watching a big wrestling event. This looks like it was an awesome crowd, but you can barely hear them. :(

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
So I'm watching the Border Wars iPPV finally.....they killed the audio mix with this. The announcers are way up and the crowd and everything else is way down and muffled. The way they have mixed this thing really kills some of the enjoyment you get out of watching a big wrestling event. This looks like it was an awesome crowd, but you can barely hear them. :(

Man, of all the crowds in the world. :( I heard it was a great show, but no doubt the Canadian crowd really added to it.

Kind of funny how Smackdown was really good and had a lot of wrestling and no big man squash matches and no one in here cared. Do you guys even watch wrestling or do you guys just like playing wannabe WWE executives?

Taped events are rarely discussed on WrassleGAF. That's why you see the thread pages explode on Sundays and Mondays and rarely during the rest of the week.

People don't really care about Smackdown as a show. Certain wrestlers maybe, but not as a whole since 2001-2004. It's the B show.

somedevil

I actually watched it and it was a great show, but taped shows don't get as many posts especially Smackdown which leaks to youtube friday morning.

Also, people here on not the biggest fans of Sheamus, so more interest was lost after Daniel Bryan lost the title.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Hey, I commented on it! That Punk/Kane match was great!

Tendo

Daniel Bryan and sheamus rocked. My friends and I got some Daniel Bryan chants going. Hot reaction for him both very for and very against. Very cool dynamic. Whether you like or hate him, he gets a passionate response in both directions.

Striker

Smackdown has been a better show overall a good part of the last decade. From Trips' running amuck on RAW to Cener's path of squashing heel after heel, Smackdown is where the talent was able to grow and there were many more better matches.

WWE's treatment to it as the "B" show and being taped doesn't help it nowadays.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
Daniel Bryan and sheamus rocked. My friends and I got some Daniel Bryan chants going. Hot reaction for him both very for and very against. Very cool dynamic. Whether you like or hate him, he gets a passionate response in both directions.

Good to hear that. Hope we get a hot crowd tomorrow!

Smackdown has been a better show overall a good part of the last decade. From Trips' running amuck on RAW to Cener's path of squashing heel after heel, Smackdown is where the talent was able to grow and there were many more better matches.

WWE's treatment to it as the "B" show and being taped doesn't help it nowadays.

2002-2004. Never Forget. Smackdown was at the time was not only better, but for a while it was probably the only good thing coming from WWE.

Well Austin Aries re-signed with TNA. Too bad as I was kinda hoping WWE would sign him, but oh well. He will still be awesome in TNA. Awesome to hear Sin Cara is back. Just in time for Rey Mysterio's return next month.

Forkball

You know what they should have done with Kane? Instead of having some lame run of the mill injury and then return as masked Kane, they should have had a feud where he gets kayfabe burned and then comes back with bandages all of his face like Hush. He starts cutting off parts of people's faces to look like Cena so he can frame him. Darren Young will be the first victim.

Striker

Well Austin Aries re-signed with TNA. Too bad as I was kinda hoping WWE would sign him, but oh well. He will still be awesome in TNA. Awesome to hear Sin Cara is back. Just in time for Rey Mysterio's return next month.
He's better off in TNA. I'm sure of it. Hell I'm not expecting them to do much with the likes of Ambrose, Rollins, etc. within a year. Only if one become Triple H's bell boy like Sheamus became.

Top Bottom