• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

DMczaf

"Guys, we need to start pushing The Miz for The Marine 3. Let's put him in a feud with a dancing fat man, and then have him dance like Michael Jackson."

ikTRc.jpg

Sad reading about the trainwreck Flair is. Looks like he's done with TNA:

http://pwinsider.com/article/68635/...y-he-may-never-return-to-the-company.html?p=1

A 60 year old man getting kicked out of bars for acting inappropriate, running up bar tabs without paying, running up debt every, it's nuts. At least he can possibly sell the movie rights to his life over what a trainwreck he's become and get some money to blow.

Flair is a weird guy. He's the nicest guy on the planet, but he's so irresponsible it's maddening.

When I did TNA, Flair was actually standing right behind me in the catering line. I felt really weird about getting my food right before Ric F'N Flair. I turned around, introduced myself, and asked if he wanted ahead. He said, "No way, man. You go right on." He just looked like a really nice and quiet dude.

Did Ted Debiase get a push for Marine 2?
I'll tell you what he got, nothing at all!
A masterclass of booking and film promotion.

Flair is a weird guy. He's the nicest guy on the planet, but he's so irresponsible it's maddening.

When I did TNA, Flair was actually standing right behind me in the catering line. I felt really weird about getting my food right before Ric F'N Flair. I turned around, introduced myself, and asked if he wanted ahead. He said, "No way, man. You go right on." He just looked like a really nice and quiet dude.

Maybe he was trying to pick pocket you for the funds he desperately needs.

I feel bad now.

Carnby

Spike TV sources also report that there have been a number of requests from the network for TNA to keep Flair dressed and not have him "near nude" and bleeding at his age on TV.

LOL!

FyreWulff

Seemed like one of those people that is a fairly decent person but absolutely goddamn horrible with money. I have a family member like that. Smart, charismatic, could do a lot of things, but apparently allergic to his bank account ever having more than 3 digits on the balance.

It's not 3 hours tonight. 3 hours don't start until July 23rd or whenever that 1000th Raw is. Also looks like Cody Rhodes is taking some time off from WWE. No idea how much time.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
It's not 3 hours tonight. 3 hours don't start until July 23rd or whenever that 1000th Raw is. Also looks like Cody Rhodes is taking some time off from WWE. No idea how much time.

Isn't there a three hour show scheduled for June? I remember there being rumours it was the Draft/End of brand split.

I remember the time I did not like Eve when she was a face - I was mistaken

I still think my draw to heel divas is going to hurt me in life at some point.

El-Suave

The new Sheamus shirt doesn't exactly seem to agree with the Be a Star campaign:
W04018X.jpg

Wikipedia:
A hooligan is a participant in hooliganism − unruly, destructive, aggressive and bullying behaviour.

NoRéN

Engima 'When I was in TNA' story #2473890907234. Priceless. Can't wait for the book.
Seriously. Or at least a thread like siddx's strip club thread.

Top Bottom