• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

DMczaf

Raw rating:

Hour 1 - 4,168,000 viewers
Hour 2 - 4,144,000 viewers

Looks to be either 2.8 or 2.9

fGCCl.jpg

somedevil

Anyone remember Mark Madden other than the april 10 review a wai podcast? He tweeted that Alex Shelley is leaving Impact wrestling for the WWE.

jmdajr

What were the ratings around during the New Generation era?

This is as far back as I can find. After Wrestlemania 11

September 4, 1995 2.2
September 11, 1995 2.5
September 18, 1995 2.7
September 25, 1995 1.9
October 2, 1995 2.5
October 9, 1995 2.6
October 16, 1995 2.6
October 23, 1995 2.2
October 30, 1995 2.1
November 6, 1995 2.6
November 13, 1995 2.6
November 20, 1995 2.3
November 27, 1995 2.3
December 4, 1995 2.6
December 11, 1995 2.5
December 18, 1995 2.3

Bleh, Raw got a 3.04. Even though they had less viewers than last week, there were less people watching tv overall so it's higher than expected.

What do you think of Alex Shelley leaving TNA? Mark Madden tweeted it.

Everyone already reported on that yesterday. He opted not to renew his contract. I really can't blame him as MCMG weren't getting the screentime they deserved after coming back and we all know in TNA if you aren't getting used on tv you aren't getting paid. If he did truly get a deal with WWE then good for him. It's a big loss for TNA as they were the highlight of the tag division over there. That cryptic tweet from Joe is kind of scary today too. Hopefully he isn't gone too.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Bleh, Raw got a 3.04. Even though they had less viewers than last week, there were less people watching tv overall so it's higher than expected.

People Power cannot be stopped.

So whos gonna making the thread over on gaming side for the REVOLUTION?

Fuck I got hyped for nothing.

Cranky Vince ‏@CrankyVince

FUCK MAKING NEW STARS. I CAN MAKE A NEW STAR RIGHT THIS MOMENT. FUCK, I'LL MAKE A BANANA SING IF I HAVE TO.

THQ's yearly "TOTALLY NEW REVAMPED AWESOME WE PROMISE ITS GOOD THIS YEAR GUYS" wrestling game. Atleast they'll be out of business and a WWE 13 will never come out from THQ.

DMczaf

<IGN> Everything that was broken last year is fixed this year. We didn't bring up all that broken stuff in our review because SHUT UP!

Linkified

You know WWE might be trolling dirt sheets, of course they aren't going to say oh yeah we are retrying the Nexus angle wish us luck guys. Unless WWE13 is an RPG with dialogue wheels then it isn't a revolution.

Heel

274186_100002670527991_5306279_n.jpg

Carolyn Evers
i think john laurenitis and big show should both get fired and pay fine and never came back to wwe

Bill
BIG SHOW IS NOT A BOXER AND IF HE THINKS HE IS TELL HIM TO GET LOST. THE GM THINKS HES GOD AND YOU THE BOARD MEMBER MUST THINK HE IS BECAUSE HE DOES WHAT EVERY HE WANTS TO DO AND YOU PEOPLE SIP OBN COKE. GET RID OF BOTH OF THEM AND SHOW THE REST THAT YOU RUN THE SHOW.

Wilma Lee Walters Philemon likes this.

41719_100000254350683_313532536_n.jpg

Susan Millward
BIG SHOW SOLD OUT, IT WILL TAKE THE UNIVERS TO FORGIVE HIM, HOPE HE CAN HANDLE IT, IF HE HAD NOT INTERFERED IN THE MATCH I'M SURE HHH WOULD HAVE GIVEN SHOW HIS JOB BACK.

picture

Mahmoud Ahmed
I dont know what the hell is big show doing ????????? he was Less than theoretical 180 degree because that is really shocking me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tony Zaretski
IT WAS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT IF ANY WRESTLER INTERFERRED IN THE LAURINTAS CENA MATCH THAT THEY WOULD BE TERMINATED CORRECT? NOW I AM WONDERING WHY A MATCH AT NO WAY OUT WITH THE SELLOUT BIG SHOW AND THE MAN JOHN CENA IS EVEN POSSIBLE BY G.M. JOHN BOYS OWN COMMENT THAT HE REHIRED THE SELLOUT WITH A SUBSTANTIAL RAISE ON SATURDAY NIGHT, SO THAT WOULD MEAN THE SELLOUT SHOULD BE TERMINATED BY THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND HAVE A REMATCH WITH THE G.M. AND CENA AT NOWAY OUT WITH THE SAME STIPULATIONS..

CHIKARA is having a contest with the winners getting a free viewing of their upcoming IPPV Chikarasaurus Rex. Here is what you have to do.

1) Make a free account for yourself over at http://www.gfl.tv

2) Tweet about our upcoming iPPV and make sure to mention @CHIKARApro and use the hashtag #CRex when you do.

3) Every day for the next 10 days, we'll find someone who did and hook 'em up with a free viewing of the show! It's that easy!

Heel

Rose Sverha
Jingle Bells
Laurenitis smells
Big Show saves the day
Laurenitis dies
No one cries
hahahahahaa

Elias Juan, Carrie Swartz, Cheryl Roberts, Natalie Tovet, Mandalyn Brooks and 10 more like this.

picture

Keba Terry
I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF BIGMOUTH JOHNNY AND I WAS A FAN OF THE BIG SHOW'S BUT NOT NO MORE. I PAY 60.00 TO WATCH A PAY PER VIEW AND IT WAS MONEY WASTETED. I WISH THEY WOULD BRING BACK GOOD OLE MR.LONG AS THE GM ON RAW AND SMACKDOWN. IF OTUNGA DONT LIKE IOT FIRE HIS ASS TO. JOHNNY MAKES ME SICK AT MY STOMACH THE WAY HE MAKES THEM GROWN MEN CRY AND BEGG LIKE THEY ARE A DOG ON LIVE TV AND THEY LOOK STUPID AS HELL BEGGING LIKE THAT. I WOULD NOT BEGG I WOULD REITHER STAND IN THE UNEMPLOYEE LINE THAN WORK FOR THAT C**** SUCKER BIG JOHNNY. AND AS FOR AS CENA GOES HE COULD BEAT BIG JOHNNY IN 5 SECONDS IF HE HAD STOPPED PLAYING AROUND.....FIRE JOHNNY FIRE JOHNNY FIRE JOHNNY FIRE JOHNNY FIRE JOHNNY FIRE JOHNNY FIRE JOHNNY FIRE JOHNNY FIRE JOHNNY FIRE JOHNNY FIRE JOPHNNY FIRE JOHNNY FIRE JOHNNY FIRE JOHNNY FIRE JOHNNY!!!!!!

THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY TO THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS

SIGN,
KEBA

Top Bottom