• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

Khrno

can someone make me an avatar from that Aj pic above?? the look on her face is gold :)

http://i.imgur.com/YqJJK.gif

bLcqO.png

DMczaf

You're going to leave anyways when TDKR comes out so you can post in that thread fulltime.

it's inevitable.

So says me, The King of Games AJ.

I already told you guys when I returned after graduation, I'm never leaving you guys again.

I'll be back at Summerslam.

I think I liked it better when you guys didn't like AJ lol.

"Who is this 12 year old boy? I don't watch Smackdown HURHUR." etc.

I guess its not as bad as looking at Kane pictures/avatars all the time. :p

SoulPlaya

more money than God
i see no bags in his hands. this just proves Kane kicks it with cool people.. Look theres Christian
Ziggler's weak ass couldn't hold onto the bags, and he had to put them down. He should learn from Michael Hayes, when Michael Hayes had to carry Kane's bags around for a week in the early 2000's (no, I'm not making that up).

G-Fex

This is what Kane thinks of all your fanfic

tumblr_m4f55818CO1rwv217o1_250.gif

I used to read Kane Fanfics.

I remember that one that he had to rescue this magical mermaid but was being very skeptical of helping her and then Jericho walked into the situation and was going "WTF...that's a mermaid?"

Ok this makes no sense.
It looks like they are going into a Kane/Bryan feud after he cost Kane the title shot in the main event. No CM Punk rematch Ughhhhhhh

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Ok this makes no sense.
It looks like they are going into a Kane/Bryan feud after he cost Kane the title in the main event. No CM Punk rematch Ughhhhhhh
It could be a
Triple threat
. BTW, this now means that
Kane's a face again, LOL!!!

Bowser

Ok this makes no sense.
It looks like they are going into a Kane/Bryan feud after he cost Kane the title in the main event. No CM Punk rematch Ughhhhhhh

Don't know for sure but it'd be incredibly stupid…maybe a triple threat (which would suck just as much)? Who would Punk face for the title if not Bryan? Tensai (ughhh)?

It could be
a triple threat but that is just as horrible. Isn't Kane supposed to be cool with Punk now though after Raw? Speaking of that how can Punk make matches when he isn't the gm? PLOTHOLES EVERYWHERE!

somedevil

Ok this makes no sense.
It looks like they are going into a Kane/Bryan feud after he cost Kane the title shot in the main event. No CM Punk rematch Ughhhhhhh

That also doesn't make sense because they are both heels. I hope that its not a
triple threat
because thats stupid because the feud doesn't need him in it because they got the best crowd response at the pay per view. I this happens, what you say happens or Tensai is involved then WWE rather do what they want then what the fans want.

Top Bottom