• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

You know what's the best part about crazy women? The sex.

I has having my doubts about you and your slightly strange Kane obsession but this statement has proved your pretty cool. Carry on with what you do.

34t4opx.jpg

RBH

274186_100002670527991_5306279_n.jpg

Carolyn Evers
i think john laurenitis and big show should both get fired and pay fine and never came back to wwe

Bill
BIG SHOW IS NOT A BOXER AND IF HE THINKS HE IS TELL HIM TO GET LOST. THE GM THINKS HES GOD AND YOU THE BOARD MEMBER MUST THINK HE IS BECAUSE HE DOES WHAT EVERY HE WANTS TO DO AND YOU PEOPLE SIP OBN COKE. GET RID OF BOTH OF THEM AND SHOW THE REST THAT YOU RUN THE SHOW.

Wilma Lee Walters Philemon likes this.

41719_100000254350683_313532536_n.jpg

Susan Millward
BIG SHOW SOLD OUT, IT WILL TAKE THE UNIVERS TO FORGIVE HIM, HOPE HE CAN HANDLE IT, IF HE HAD NOT INTERFERED IN THE MATCH I'M SURE HHH WOULD HAVE GIVEN SHOW HIS JOB BACK.

picture

Mahmoud Ahmed
I dont know what the hell is big show doing ????????? he was Less than theoretical 180 degree because that is really shocking me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tony Zaretski
IT WAS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT IF ANY WRESTLER INTERFERRED IN THE LAURINTAS CENA MATCH THAT THEY WOULD BE TERMINATED CORRECT? NOW I AM WONDERING WHY A MATCH AT NO WAY OUT WITH THE SELLOUT BIG SHOW AND THE MAN JOHN CENA IS EVEN POSSIBLE BY G.M. JOHN BOYS OWN COMMENT THAT HE REHIRED THE SELLOUT WITH A SUBSTANTIAL RAISE ON SATURDAY NIGHT, SO THAT WOULD MEAN THE SELLOUT SHOULD BE TERMINATED BY THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND HAVE A REMATCH WITH THE G.M. AND CENA AT NOWAY OUT WITH THE SAME STIPULATIONS..

Rose Sverha
Jingle Bells
Laurenitis smells
Big Show saves the day
Laurenitis dies
No one cries
hahahahahaa

Elias Juan, Carrie Swartz, Cheryl Roberts, Natalie Tovet, Mandalyn Brooks and 10 more like this.

picture

Keba Terry
I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF BIGMOUTH JOHNNY AND I WAS A FAN OF THE BIG SHOW'S BUT NOT NO MORE. I PAY 60.00 TO WATCH A PAY PER VIEW AND IT WAS MONEY WASTETED. I WISH THEY WOULD BRING BACK GOOD OLE MR.LONG AS THE GM ON RAW AND SMACKDOWN. IF OTUNGA DONT LIKE IOT FIRE HIS ASS TO. JOHNNY MAKES ME SICK AT MY STOMACH THE WAY HE MAKES THEM GROWN MEN CRY AND BEGG LIKE THEY ARE A DOG ON LIVE TV AND THEY LOOK STUPID AS HELL BEGGING LIKE THAT. I WOULD NOT BEGG I WOULD REITHER STAND IN THE UNEMPLOYEE LINE THAN WORK FOR THAT C**** SUCKER BIG JOHNNY. AND AS FOR AS CENA GOES HE COULD BEAT BIG JOHNNY IN 5 SECONDS IF HE HAD STOPPED PLAYING AROUND.....FIRE JOHNNY FIRE JOHNNY FIRE JOHNNY FIRE JOHNNY FIRE JOHNNY FIRE JOHNNY FIRE JOHNNY FIRE JOHNNY FIRE JOHNNY FIRE JOHNNY FIRE JOPHNNY FIRE JOHNNY FIRE JOHNNY FIRE JOHNNY FIRE JOHNNY!!!!!!

THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY TO THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS

SIGN,
KEBA
Tears in my eyes right now.

Khrno

That means a new soon to be little Jimmie.

For every fan that tunes out, there is always a new little Jimmie creeping its way out to the Cena merchandising stand.

picture

Keba Terry
I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF BIGMOUTH JOHNNY AND I WAS A FAN OF THE BIG SHOW'S BUT NOT NO MORE. I PAY 60.00 TO WATCH A PAY PER VIEW AND IT WAS MONEY WASTETED. I WISH THEY WOULD BRING BACK GOOD OLE MR.LONG AS THE GM ON RAW AND SMACKDOWN. IF OTUNGA DONT LIKE IOT FIRE HIS ASS TO. JOHNNY MAKES ME SICK AT MY STOMACH THE WAY HE MAKES THEM GROWN MEN CRY AND BEGG LIKE THEY ARE A DOG ON LIVE TV AND THEY LOOK STUPID AS HELL BEGGING LIKE THAT. I WOULD NOT BEGG I WOULD REITHER STAND IN THE UNEMPLOYEE LINE THAN WORK FOR THAT C**** SUCKER BIG JOHNNY. AND AS FOR AS CENA GOES HE COULD BEAT BIG JOHNNY IN 5 SECONDS IF HE HAD STOPPED PLAYING AROUND.....FIRE JOHNNY FIRE JOHNNY FIRE JOHNNY FIRE JOHNNY FIRE JOHNNY FIRE JOHNNY FIRE JOHNNY FIRE JOHNNY FIRE JOHNNY FIRE JOHNNY FIRE JOPHNNY FIRE JOHNNY FIRE JOHNNY FIRE JOHNNY FIRE JOHNNY!!!!!!

THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY TO THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS

SIGN,
KEBA

That dog is so smart to write so well...

...OR THAT WOMAN(?) IS A FUCKING MORON

Maybe these people are just getting into the characters and storylines and acting like they are legitimate in the same way people do when they discuss a show like Mad Men or Breaking Bad and take the actions in those shows as being real.

Khrno

Maybe these people are just getting into the characters and storylines and acting like they are legitimate in the same way people do when they discuss a show like Mad Men or Breaking Bad and take the actions in those shows as being real.

r9t1P.jpg

Oh come on, stop it, you killing me here.

jmdajr

Thinking the same but unfortunately.....

Trust me. There are still tons of goofballs who think it's all real.

RBH

5/23 NXT spoilers:

Dark Match:

* Dean Ambrose defeated Antonio Cesaro.

NXT, Airing Wednesday:

* Jinder Mahal defeated Derrick Bateman via submission with the camel clutch.

* Percy Watson defeated Heath Slater.

* Maxine defeated Alicia Fox via submission.

* The Great Khali and Ezekiel Jackson defeated Johnny Curtis and Drew McIntyre

I'm confused now. When do the NXT tapings from Florida air?

eldoon

Stephen Royall
WWE storywriters have you read the WWE universe posts we are tired of the same lame story lines let's get created and make this the greatest with fresh story lines. Number one no more Laryngitis! Number 2 let's put together a tournament with all belts on the line. Number 3 the Gm for raw will be Rowdy Roddy Piper and Smackdown Teddy Long and let's get Michael Cole off of the commentating! Number 4 all champions will defend their titles at every PPV and if challenged they will defend them on Raw and Smackdown Number 5 bring back Hardcore title! What do you all think WWE Universe? Does this sound better?

Lori Casey
I have a question... I thought that anyone that was a WWE Superstar interfered with the big Johnny and Cena match would be terminated???? Well, watching Monday Raw, big Johnny said that he rehired Big Show on Saturday which was the day before the match with Cena on Sunday!!! So, that would of made Big Show a WWE Superstar on Sunday when he interfered... Right??? Well, than he needs to be fired like the board had said!!!!! They need to fire big Johnny along with Big Show!!!! The WWE shows have sucked since big loser Johnny took over!!!!

impatientcubfan
i started watching wwe again at the end of 11' and have enjoyed a rebirth of interest in a childhood obsession, on the other hand i must say that the storyline with Ace is like beating a dead horse, not interesting in the least, and takes up too much tv time. Johnny wasnt blessed with the greatest promo ability and his in ring ability is non-existant. As an avid fan, id like the wwe to know that when this storyline is presented, i usually change the channel and the only reason i watch any of it or get a recap is just so i know what is going on. Honestly i could figure out the boring storyline without watching the SD or RAW cuz its so predictable and boring. As a fan, please take into consideration that most of us are not interested in Johnny Aces storyline or character for that matter. Eve and Tensai have made it even more unbearable, and Otunga is the only member of the People Power stable that i can personally stomach

James N Betty McGrath
what about a verbal contract.... John L. did state on live TV he rehired him on Saturday

Donna Walker
I had just started watching Raw and Smack Down with my neice back in September 2011. We have both decided because of this new story line with Johnny L. we will not be watching any more. It was about time Danny-boy got what was coming to him! YES!YES!YES!!!

Wolf Howling
if John Laranatis or what ever he is can break the B.O.D's rules and smack them in the face and hurt John Cena like that .Then John is the one who would have to go Ask the Board to ask Dave Bastsa to UN-Quit. and Rejoin WWE and Help JohnCena. It's all he got now in a friend.Him and maybe the Undertaker and Kane.Ithink XXH will Approve and so will the board

Top Bottom