• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

That also doesn't make sense because they are both heels. I hope that its not a
triple threat
because thats stupid because the feud doesn't need him in it because they got the best crowd response at the pay per view. I this happens, what you say happens or Tensai is involved then WWE rather do what they want then what the fans want.

What a horrid set of summer programs.

Big Show vs Cena
Punk vs Tensai
Bryan vs Kane

Ugh so bad.

G-Fex

M7vqFh.jpg

It's so fucking shit. We should have had Punk vs Bryan in a cage at the next ppv. Isn't that the gimmick of this next ppv? All cage matches? I knew something was up when they had Punk blow off Bryan in his submission after the match on Raw. That was backwards ass booking if they were continuing a feud. This shit is so bad.

somedevil

What a horrid set of summer programs.

Big Show vs Cena
Punk vs Tensai
Bryan vs Kane

Ugh so bad.

I'm still going that its either Punk vs Bryan or a 3-way because Tensai just got regimmicked and has no heat or crowd reaction. It would be a horrible feud.

If they do Kane vs Bryan. Bryan will just be the face.

Striker

Ha. The match. Not the entire show. Ugh.

This stinks.
Yeah Punk and Bryan were great. Everything else was something you would see on a regular episode from RAW. It's awful. Shows the terrible current state the WWE is in right now.

Looks like their future plans in booking these titles and feuds doesn't look bright. Bunch of stupid shit. Not sure I'd wait for Brock's return, but Triple H is sticking his nose in a feud where it doesn't belong. Makes no sense.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
People are actually complaining about Kane vs. Bryan? Yes, I understand that people wanted Punk vs. Bryan, but this isn't bad. Bryan and Kane can easily put on some great matches, and at least Bryan will go over in this feud. Be happy Bryan isn't being fed to someone.

Tendo

People are actually complaining about Kane vs. Bryan? Yes, I understand that people wanted Punk vs. Bryan, but this isn't bad. Bryan and Kane can easily put on some great matches, and at least Bryan will go over in this feud. Be happy Bryan isn't being fed to someone.

I'll believe it when Bryan gets his hand raised.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
It's WWE. Heels never win feuds.
It's Kane, so yes, they do. Edge ultimately came out on top in the Edge/Lita/Kane feud. Kane won the first match, but Edge the rest. Kane has actually put over a bunch of heels in feuds, so I don't know what you;re talking about. Kane has had good things to say about Bryan in interviews. He'll put Bryan over, and do so in a great match too. A Punk/Bryan match would be great, but there's no point to having Bryan job again.

A Punk/Bryan match would be great, but there's no point to having Bryan job again.

You are trying to use logic when talking about the WWE. This is the company that had Brock Lesnar job to John Cena in his first match back after paying him 5 million dollars on a B ppv and then have Cena lose to John Laurinitis on the next fucking ppv. Logic does not apply to WWE.

Khrno

Oh wtf, spoil that shit.

Nevermind, dirtsheets would probably be reporting about the match all week long so there's no way to avoid it.

Fuck this shit, SD ruined because of Kane fans.

He just put on a match of the year calibre show with Punk that got the crowd to actually care what was happening in full voice the entire match with no build up whatsoever..... and then they just go nar lets do something else now (maybe, probably?).

Bryan was the CHAMP and still got thrown around the entire match only to win by 'getting away' or whatever under-handed tactic they used to defeat Big Show and Mark Henry etc. They just make him ineffectual against big monster guys so why keep putting him with them?

Kane wont tap, and even if he wants to put Bryan over I bet they're told it'll be after dominating the whole thing then oh woops I stepped on a table by mistake etc.

Seemed to be perfect setting up Punk Bryan again in a submission match or something next, and the whole AJ thing was interesting, where the f**k is it going. If they make it just her and Punk type thing..... >_>

Its stupid.

The booking in WWE is so bad right now it is almost like Vince started focusing on the business side of things and started letting his idiot daugher with massive fake boobs start writing the show or something.........oh shit, That actually happened.

Oh.

Welp. Time to quit watching. Punk vs Bryan gave me hope, but that's gone now.

No Raw and no House. Wonder what else is on Monday nights.

Pawn Stars(routinely beats Raw in ratings so must be good?) I've never watched it though. Only reason I'm watching Raw now is because nothing on Monday nights. I miss 24 and Heroes at this point.

Top Bottom