• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

DMczaf

brookecleavage.jpg

Sorta want.

zoHHO.jpg

D-VON RESPECTS GARRETT, SO I RESPECT GARRETT

"People say Angle is a cyborg."

"consummate professional":
Jeff-Hardy.gif

"Let's move this segment around"

"Yes" chants!

I really like the Bully Ray and Abyss storyline. I kind of just like the way they talk. People need to make more comments about this show so I don't seem crazy updating this one post.

I'm gonna have to say no to Joey Ryan. He didn't really do anything impressive, but after they gave Silva a contract how can they not give Joey Ryan one?

eldoon

Anyone think last weeks contenders aj angle and hardy to fight rooooooo is a set up for a King of the Mountain Match for the title
maybe throw in storm as well

eldoon

AttCILqCMAA3aqz.jpg

Wow these TNA Knockouts have some neat merchandise. Hope they have a XXXL. Now to get answers. Where is @TherealAbyss? pic.twitter.com/dvcWnu1Y

I thought the same thing while watching.

Oh well, live Impact through the summer can only improve things. It's a better show than Raw, anyway.

Yeah it will definitely help the show. There won't be as many quick cuts and edits so everything will have more time to linger with viewers. I wonder how crazy they will go with the twitter stuff since it will be live? Also, there is still supposed to be the big surprise next week.

Everytime I see Hogan I get annoyed. It doesn't matter what he says or does, it actively makes me want to stop watching. I need to figure out who the 4th is on my Mt. Rushmore of aggravation.

So far:
Cena
Sheamus
Hogan
???

maxxpower

With it going live? Definitely. It's a better show than Raw, although I wish we could get Raw crowds at Impact tapings.

Yeah RAW's just not doing it for me. I need more wrestling(good wrestling) and it sounds like Impact Wrestling has the superior(mainstream) wrestling right now.

Yeah RAW's just not doing it for me. I need more wrestling(good wrestling) and it sounds like Impact Wrestling has the superior(mainstream) wrestling right now.

They just gave a 20 minute main event right now between AJ Styles and Bobby Roode and probably another 15-20 minute match next week between Sting and Roode. Also you don't have the banned moves in TNA like in WWE. Only thing is I wish is they could start shooting live every week on the road.

Should I start watching Impact Wrestling?
Yes, storylines make more sense than WWE right now and they have been putting on some fantastic matches as of late. It isnt perfect by any means but it feels like they have some direction unlike WWE who just seems to be all over the place right now.

Top Bottom