• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

But I want him to leave.

37p2w.gif

eldoon

Cops gave Jericho an option -- apologize to the arena ... or go to jail. Chris chose the former .

Breaking kay fabe over a little stint in jail - would probably not even have been 24 hours , seems he cant even live the gimmick .
Jericho of 10 years ago would of risked it.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Cops gave Jericho an option -- apologize to the arena ... or go to jail. Chris chose the former .

Breaking kay fabe over a little stint in jail , cant even live the gimmick .
Jericho of 10 years ago would of risked it.
You know who wouldn't have broken kayfabe, and would have fought the cops? Kane.

EDIT: This is the face of a man who doesn't break kayfabe.

208351_1869586909836_5662050_n.jpg

G-Fex

Kane wouldn't get arrested.

But Undertaker has been arrested by Vince several times.

Two brothers that aren't exactly the same.

eldoon

He would of got bailed out almost instantly by WWE.
But it would of made international news reports and got alot of heat and PR for WWE and easy way for him to leave wwe for his fozzy tour and he would have a huge legit storyline to go against punk with on his way back.
YOU SET ME UP IN BRAZIL AND GOT ME PUT IN JAIL SO I WILL KILL YOU PUNK.

EDIT - ITS A WORK

"Chris Jericho has been suspended indefinitely due to an irresponsible act of denigrating the Brazilian flag at a WWE event in Sao Paulo on May 24. The WWE has apologized to the citizens and the government of Brazil for this incident."

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Kane wouldn't get arrested.

But Undertaker has been arrested by Vince several times.

Two brothers that aren't exactly the same.
Actually, Kane did get arrested after he tombstoned Lita, then beat up some cops and EMTs, then stole the ambulance that Lita was in. That's a real man, folks! You could learn from him, Jericho!

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
He would of got bailed out almost instantly by WWE.
But it would of made international news reports and got alot of heat and PR for WWE and easy way for him to leave wwe for his fozzy tour and he would have a huge legit storyline to go against punk with on his way back.
YOU SET ME UP IN BRAZIL AND GOT ME PUT IN JAIL SO I WILL KILL YOU PUNK.

EDIT - ITS A WORK

"Chris Jericho has been suspended indefinitely due to an irresponsible act of denigrating the Brazilian flag at a WWE event in Sao Paulo on May 24. The WWE has apologized to the citizens and the government of Brazil for this incident."

"indefinitely" and "Chris Jericho" does lead me to believe in it being fake, but maybe im just looking to far into things. I do that sometimes.

G-Fex

Actually, Kane did get arrested after he tombstoned Lita, then beat up some cops and EMTs, then stole the ambulance that Lita was in. That's a real man, folks! You could learn from him, Jericho!

That sounds good and he didn't disrespect a entire country by doing this.

You suck Chris Jericho

G-Fex

Cyborg is available.

Who?

edit: OMG NO

HEEL, I have chosen to have a special stipulation monday on my e-fed show.

It'll be Jon Jones in one corner, and Jeff Hardy in the other corner.

It'll be a TLC match, whoever reaches the briefcase on the top, gets it will have their DUI Charges dropped.

Yes or not?

G-Fex

Jillian's plastic face ruins this a bit.

This is probably what it's like for Kane after every show, and yet, he still says, "no", out of respect for his wife. What a guy.

exactly. As soon as he goes to his own lockerroom there's usually at least 8 divas waiting outside his door.

Guy has to fight them off with a stick.

Aiii

So not worth it
At a WWE Live Event in at São Paulo, Brazil, on Thursday evening, Chris Jericho reportedly denigrated the Brazilian flag during a match against WWE Champion CM Punk. Suspended indefinitely, Jericho responded to the incident in his own words.

“I made a bad judgment call in the course of entertaining [WWE] fans in Brazil,” Jericho told WWE.com. “I apologized to the people in the crowd for showing disrespect.”

During Jericho’s match with the WWE Champion at São Paulo’s Ginásio do Ibirapuera, the flag found its way into the ring, where Jericho crumpled it up and then kicked it.

Local law enforcement stopped the bout and gave Jericho the opportunity to apologize to those in attendance or face incarceration. The former World Champion expressed his regret to the crowd and the WWE Live Event continued.

Due to his actions, WWE officials suspended Jericho indefinitely.

“It was a bad move,” Jericho said. “I did it with [our] fans’ entertainment in mind and I’ll accept the consequences for that.”

Damage control... Heh.

Should make a fun chapter in Chris's next book though.

Aiii

So not worth it
Well, I know only of the stories about Formule 1 employees when they race there. Pretty dangerous, lots of armed robbery and rape and what not.

Thank god Chris is gone , besides that 1 match with Punk he really has not done anything interesting at all since he came back!!

I used to love seeing Chris Jericho on TV but now i just fast forward when ever he's on :/

Yeah, but they're Sooperstarz. I'm sure if things got rough, they'd bust ass like Fitty and his crew did in Blood in the Sand.

...Fuck, now I want a sequel to that. :(

Nahhh, they woulda had automiatic rifles and took John Cena hostage and junk. Take dat boi to the favelas, and cut off one piece of merch every hour until Vince pays up. Then the BOPE woulda got involved, WWE would send The Miz in on a search & rescue mission, The Miz woulda got GOT, Mr.s H's woulda went in with nothing but a water bottle and sledgehammer, the gangs would do the job, Cena would make his comeback and AA a bunch of poor Brazilian people, and everyone would fly home happy.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Nahhh, they woulda had automiatic rifles and took John Cena hostage and junk. Take dat boi to the favelas, and cut off one piece of merch every hour until Vince pays up. Then the BOPE woulda got involved, WWE would send The Miz in on a search & rescue mission, The Miz woulda got GOT, Mr.s H's woulda went in within nothing but a water bottle and sledgehammer, the gangs would do the job, Cena would make his come back and AA a bunch of poor Brazilian people, and everyone would fly home happy.

The moment cena got kidnapped, his theme would have played, and he would have began to overcome all the odds mcguyver style. he is a bad, bad man after all.

G-Fex

Nahhh, they woulda had automiatic rifles and took John Cena hostage and junk. Take dat boi to the favelas, and cut off one piece of merch every hour until Vince pays up. Then the BOPE woulda got involved, WWE would send The Miz in on a search & rescue mission, The Miz woulda got GOT, Mr.s H's woulda went in with nothing but a water bottle and sledgehammer, the gangs would do the job, Cena would make his come back and AA a bunch of poor Brazilian people, and everyone would fly home happy.

GpEPH.jpg

Just send in Stone Cold

He's got a arsenal of weapons already

That's still funny. Did we ever find out who the snitch was?
Darkside ratted out the snitch who got DM banned, but I don't think that guy was the original snitch.
Nahhh, they woulda had automiatic rifles and took John Cena hostage and junk. Take dat boi to the favelas, and cut off one piece of merch every hour until Vince pays up. Then the BOPE woulda got involved, WWE would send The Miz in on a search & rescue mission, The Miz woulda got GOT, Mr.s H's woulda went in with nothing but a water bottle and sledgehammer, the gangs would do the job, Cena would make his comeback and AA a bunch of poor Brazilian people, and everyone would fly home happy.

You know what? I still think I would preorder that.

Aiii

So not worth it
his name was zeroshiki according to darkside

That doesn't even make sense.

Have you not noticed how the character whent from being awesomely empowered in S1 to having two lines on repeat in S2?

1. I AM DAENERYS STORMBORN, MOTHER OF DRAGONS
2. MY DRAGONS! WHERE ARE MY DRAGONS!

It's annoying as hell, nowhere near the char development she has in the books untill book 4.

Top Bottom