• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

Sorry Bootaay, I respect all the links you give out, but I don't find that interesting

The venue alone made go Really!?!

I enjoyed the ever living shit out of Old School ECW, this is just 3-5 rows of Bingo Hall, Tilt-A-Whirl, Razmaztaz Wrestling

Need atmosphere, crowd, storyline and wrestling to go along with it

That's everything CHIKARA is about your just refusing to give it a shot based on appearance. You are aware that many people consider CHIKARA the ECW of today based on the overall awesomeness of the promotion. They have had the best storylines is wrestling for a couple years. They have the best characters in wrestling. The in ring action is always good, and the crowd at most show's make the events that much more enjoyable. Plus they bring in the best talent from around the world regularly. But hey they don't have a smoke machine and a video wall so it must stink. Continue to enjoy complaining about WWE, the real wrestling fans will enjoy the best product going today.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
You guys! AJ is totally a Kane mark too!

imagenyf.jpg

The June |OT| should clearly be Kane and AJ related.
I tell you man, these women just can't help themselves when Big Red Sexy is involved.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
http://www.wwe.com/classics/top25talkers

WWE'S TOP 25 MASTERS OF THE MIC

1. Stone Cold Steve Austin
2. Rowdy Roddy Piper
3. The Rock
4. Ric Flair
5. Chris Jericho
6. Jake Roberts
7. John Cena
8. Dusty Rhodes
9. Bobby Heenan
10. JBL
11. Randy Savage
12. C.M. Punk
13. Hulk Hogan
14. Mick Foley
15. Billy Graham
16. Vince McMahon
17. Edge
18. Paul Heyman
19. Triple H
20. Jesse Ventura
21. The Miz
22. Ted DiBiase, Sr.
23. Santino Marella
24. Rick Rude
25. Captain Lou Albana

That list is an insult to Kane. The man delivered arguably the best promo of the past decade, especially considering that the promo was steeped in Kayfabe, and Glenn Jacobs had to portray a character so unlike himself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrGrMJShMsE

It's amazing stuff, meanwhile Miz makes the list with his Wanna-bee (awful t-shirt shilling time!) serious Jericho promo style and repeated comments about main eventing WM27 and most must see blah blah blah.
There is no justice for the big red promo machine.

So
AJ=Pikachu
Ryback= Rhydon

AJ can end the streak of Ryback, she'll aim for the horn which in this case I guess could be a mighty strike to his nose or perhaps instead it will be a swift kick to Ryback's groin.

G-Fex

So
AJ=Pikachu
Ryback= Rhydon

AJ can end the streak of Ryback, she'll aim for the horn which in this case I guess could be a mighty strike to his nose or perhaps instead it will be a swift kick to Ryback's groin.

if anyone can stop Ryback it's AJ.
You should not be making avatars out of .gifs.

says you mr. hbo tv show avatar

thanks. aww @ that site.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Are we talking about hate? I hate everyone who mentioned Kane in their last ten posts. If you are one of those people, I'm putting you on my ignore list.

Kane <<<<

Edit:

Plywould and G-Fex, The ten GoT threads are --------------> that way

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
BleachReport states the obvious:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1196549-cm-punk-can-never-be-the-face-of-wwe
CM Punk Is Not the Face of WWE

Last summer, CM Punk had a very successful run at the top spot. He became the absolute focal point of the company and all the attention was on him (and rightfully so). Fast forward to now, much of that initial steam has died down and not much momentum remains.

Following CM Punk&#8217;s red-hot feud with John Cena, management moved him into a program with Triple H. Ever since that program, he has been losing momentum. Beyond this point, his character slowly returned to the point where it had always been.

CM Punk now is the exact same character that he was before his rise to the top. The only difference rests with the fact that he is over with the crowd.

Looking over Raw&#8217;s television ratings, it becomes painfully obvious that he is unable to draw since he typically loses viewers for any segment or match that he is involved in. Your top guy can&#8217;t lose viewers.

On the other hand, John Cena is still the focal point of the company. Last month, he was involved in a feud with Brock Lesnar and prior to that, he had a &#8220;once in a lifetime&#8221; bout with The Rock. He is the one who main events pay-per-views and even Raw, all without being involved in the WWE title scene.

Needless to say, John Cena remains the centerpiece and face of WWE.

Striker

When I think of viewers and Kane, I think of the Kane-Ryder-Eve segment which netted the worst quarter of ratings in the last decade.

Top Bottom