• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
When I think of viewers and Kane, I think of the Kane-Ryder-Eve segment which netted the worst quarter of ratings in the last decade.
Which one was that? Was it during a holiday? Was Ryder heavily featured? Was it the one where Ryder was changing a tire (LOL)? If it was Kane changing a tire, then ratings would have exploded.

Khrno

Which one was that? Was it during a holiday? Was Ryder heavily featured? Was it the one where Ryder was changing a tire (LOL)? If it was Kane changing a tire, then ratings would have exploded.

Kane was like an extra in that segment, so it's understandable it did bad due to Ryder taking most of the screen time.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Looking at those Pepsi pictures makes me angry because they discontinued Pepsi Blue.

BRING BACK PEPSI BLUE DAMNIT!

God yes, I fucking loved Pepsi Blue so damn much.

Reminds me of that summer, Super Mario Sunshine had come out and I spent my summer days playing that while drinking Pepsi Blue. :'-)

Not princess, Khaleesi.
KGzY8.jpg

Kaladin

The latest Impact VIP e-mail has some news about their live taping schedule this summer:

Summer dates are as follows! LIVE on Thursday nights,

May 31st, June 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th, July 5th, July 8th (PPV), July 19th, July 26th, Aug. 2nd, Aug, 9th, Aug. 16th.

After that we should be going back to every other Monday and Tuesday but as usual in Television production, everything is subject to change!

So as it stands, the last live impact will be August 16th, right before Summerslam.

G-Fex

Are we talking about hate? I hate everyone who mentioned Kane in their last ten posts. If you are one of those people, I'm putting you on my ignore list.

Kane <<<<

Edit:

Plywould and G-Fex, The ten GoT threads are --------------> that way

My name is KOG you big Doofus! Its KOG!

And you need to stop shading on Kane cause he's what's in right now and always has been.

So I found out that Rogers On Demand has episodes of Impact. I'm watching my first episode now. First thing I notice is that Bobby Roode's music sounds like the opening to an 80's crime drama.

Edit: RVD's strikes still look weak.

Edit 2: the ring is too loud. It sounds like a bowling alley when people are brawling.

I always found it hilarious how hot Bret's wife was when they showed her on screen at Survivor Series '94. And then three years later at the '97 Series, she had become incredibly fat and ugly. Almost Gollum ugly. Bret probably didn't give a shit though, considering in his book he said he cheated on her constantly on the road.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I always found it hilarious how hot Bret's wife was when they showed her on screen at Survivor Series '94. And then three years later at the '97 Series, she had become incredibly fat and ugly. Almost Gollum ugly. Bret probably didn't give a shit though, considering in his book he said he cheated on her constantly on the road.
You know who would never constantly cheat on his wife on the road? Ah, nevermind, you already know.

Silly DMczaf, Kane and Lita were married, I saw it happen on Raw, Kane is in the clear.

I look forward to his biography in which he tells tales about what a genuinely nice guy he was, his family gatherings and how he never made any trouble for anyone in WWE, Good Guy Glen can be the book name.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Silly DMczaf, Kane and Lita were married, I saw it happen on Raw, Kane is in the clear.

I look forward to his biography in which he tells tales about what a genuinely nice guy he was, his family gatherings and how he never made any trouble for anyone in WWE, Good Guy Glen can be the book name.
I'll buy 10 copies! However, there was already a Kane biography.

220px-Journey_into_Darkness.jpg

Top Bottom