• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
He knows he's sexy, he's got the looks, that drives the girls wild.

He's got the moves, that really move em, he sends chills up and down their spine

he's just a big red machine.
For_Laura_by_ChokeSlamer.jpg

As far as I'm concerned, this pic symbolizes the AJ & Kane Kliq alliance.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I don't hate Kane, but he has no business being in the Punk vs Bryan feud. You have 2 of the best workers on the roster who just put on one of the best matches of the year with a rematch built in due to the finish and you think "hey let's put Kane in there" WHY? It makes no sense. The only thing I can think of is they want to give Bryan the title, but not have Punk lose it so they'll have Kane lose to Bryan in the match setting up Punk vs Bryan again at MITB in July.
According to Meltzer, Punk vs. Bryan is still happening. And Bryan has been jobbing for months now. He doesn't need to job again. At least Kane will put him over.

somedevil

According to Meltzer, Punk vs. Bryan is still happening. And Bryan has been jobbing for months now. He doesn't need to job again. At least Kane will put him over.

He hasn't been jobbing for months. Daniel Bryan was winning alot up till Wrestlemania. After that he lost 3 times. Two in pay per views and one in a long tv match against Sheamus at smackdown. Those are not jobs. I say he is jobbing when he loses the way ziggler does.

Bowser

I died laughing at the RVD one

Introducing Daniel Bryan http://youtu.be/DxKZPw-nEK8

This is pretty cool. Talks about Daniel Bryan's tryout match with Jamie Noble back in 2003 and then shows the match with comments from Bryan and Josh Matthews.

This was a really fun watch. First time I've seen that match

Didn't see this posted, and only a few people here follow New Japan, but this is still pretty funny.
puroresufan.com said:
The new Black Tiger, who won the junior tournament on the NEVER brand shows to win a place in the Best of the Super Jr. tournament, has become the second wrestler to exit the tournament before it even starts. Although New Japan has not printed an official reason, the man under the mask (NOSAWA Rongai) was caught trying to smuggle weed out of Mexico and into Japan the other day and was arrested.

http://www.puroresufan.com/njpw/

SoulPlaya

more money than God
He hasn't been jobbing for months. Daniel Bryan was winning alot up till Wrestlemania. After that he lost 3 times. Two in pay per views and one in a long tv match against Sheamus at smackdown. Those are not jobs. I say he is jobbing when he loses the way ziggler does.
If he continues the feud with Punk, then that'll be another month of jobbing. This is the WWE of today, a few months of that could kill you off.

EDIT: Kane took 26 chair shots on SD! Damn.

G-Fex

AJ tied up huh?

Hmm...

You know what i'd do with a tied up AJ?

I'd talk to her for a while, maybe tell her some of my poetry, and if it's ok....we'd snuggle.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
AJ tied up huh?

Hmm...

You know what i'd do with a tied up AJ?

I'd talk to her for a while, maybe tell her some of my poetry, and if it's ok....we'd snuggle.

i have missed a lot. when did you jump on the aj bandwagon? and how does spin feel about this?

G-Fex

i have missed a lot. when did you jump on the aj bandwagon? and how does spin feel about this?

I've always been aboard the AJ Train, just been tsundere about here this entire time. I"m out there and I say I love AJ.

I've been meaning to ask, why does Kane wear a Wielder's mask?

He just did yesterday, same as how he likes Kane now.

khrno, you've been riding my back all night.

Let's step outside.

Isn't this the same guy who stole a taxi and went on a joyride without a license?

Yeah, that's the one - this time he and Io Shirai got caught with weed coming into Japan, which they claim they knew nothing about and was smuggled in the back of paintings some Mexican fans had done for them;

iblqLO8xzTPWvF.jpg

Could mean jail time, as Japan has some totally strict drug laws.

Incidentally, I totally missed that Brian Kendrick will replace Davey Richards in the BOSJ this year - that's awesome. Hopefully they get a good replacement for NOSAWA too.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I've always been aboard the AJ Train, just been tsundere about here this entire time. I"m out there and I say I love AJ.

I've been meaning to ask, why does Kane wear a Wielder's mask?
So that the women don't rush him when he's making his way down the aisle.

Results from PWG - Death to All but Metal;

. Steen & Super Dragon stripped of the PWG tag titles due to Dragon's injuries. Young Bucks vs SSB in a No-DQ match to decide the new champions later on the card.
. B Boy def. Famous B
. TJ Perkins def. Ryan Taylor
. Kevin Steen def. Brian Cage Taylor to retain the PWG title
. The Super Smash Bros. def. The Young Bucks to become new PWG Tag Team Champions
. The RockNES Monsters & Candice LeRae def. Joey Ryan, Peter Avalon & Ray Rosas
. Willie Mack def. Michael Elgin
. El Generico def. Ricochet in a fantastic match

I'm sick of hearing about davey richards

WHAT ABOUT STEVIE RICHARDS?

What about him?

Hey, anyone remember when Stevie Richards showed up in ROH and super-kicked CM Punk...how come nothing came of that?

G-Fex

G-Fex

That's like saying Kane wasn't Glenn Jacobs the entire time...

waaaaaaaaaait a second....

Net Wrecker, you are a mere shadow of your former self.

Net Wrecker, you are a mere shadow of your former self.

Blame the product, don't blame me. I can no longer get angry at a company that's blatantly not even trying anymore.

I don't even know who Wrecker is anymore. First he was Clint Eastwood, now he's a WWE Diva in some armor?

Da hell is this? You've disrespected Prometheus with this comparison. Hush up Beef. You flip flop so much I don't even know what you fight for anymore. Go watch Funkasaurus matches.

Top Bottom