• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

DMczaf

EqUAB.png

Quick, someone get him a singlet.

G-Fex

Wow former tag team champions Wrecker and Beef are still a feudin'.

And no Kane isn't really out of shape.

You want to see someone who's preggers look at Triple H.

He's still due to give birthin' to babies.

The girl in your avatar is named Prometheus?

You're as bad as Plywood. Da hell you talking bout? Stop stalking Kane's family and watch some movie trailers like normal people.

We should stop fighting amongst ourselves. Let's all hug each other.

http://i.imgur.com/PpwBF.jpg

And there's the "flop." I don't even, Beef. I DON'T EVEN.

Yeah, we should be fighting against MMA and Legitimacy™.

Forget that, I'm officially signing a one day contract with MMA-GAF for Saturday, May 26th.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
You're as bad as Plywood. Da hell you talking bout? Stop stalking Kane's family and watch some movie trailers like normal people.

And there's the "flop." I don't even, Beef. I DON'T EVEN.

Forget that, I'm officially signing a one day contract with MMA-GAF for Saturday, May 26th.

you see this shit here? wrecker is back, and he has the eye of the champion.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Movie? I thought she was from some video game. Mass Cause, or something, right?

Kane was a bit out of shape for a while. It's amazing how quickly he got back into shape for his world title run (and since then), though. That's what motivation does for you.

Kane-versus-Edge-a.jpg

ZeroRay

To those not shaking hands: Gentlemanly conduct is the foundation on which this civilization was built upon, and I will not have you besmirching it with your conduct. Being small men won't make you happy YES I SAID SMALL!

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I'm like on the cusp of dropping WWE

So fucking boring, any steam that builds up, gets evaporated with the utmost quickness

I fast forward almost through 1 hour and 45 minutes worth of content, how can this possibly be good

Booker T needs to come back and team with Kane so he can say "KANE YOU DIG IT, SUCKAAA" while Kane literally buries someone. That's a missed opportunity from spinnaroni Kane days.

Kane.

Top Bottom