• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

dream

But we've seen every possible combination of that match 57,000 times over. The divisions are unbelievably stagnant to the point that I can no longer muster up hype for anybody. Then Brock comes in and gets assassinated one week before his match by being turned into a whiny businessman.

Who cares about about any of these people anymore? I feel a bigger connection with the dust I wipe off my game consoles than WWE SupahStars.

You haven't seen Kofi and the other guy vs. Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger with Vickie in a box suspended above the ring, though.

Who cares about about any of these people anymore? I feel a bigger connection with the dust I wipe off my game consoles than WWE SupahStars.

I have a better connection with Bolin's pet in Avatar than anyone in the PPV right now.

Maybe I should just stop watching altogether. I've already stopped watching Smackdown. :/

Them telling the crowd Cena wasn't there and then announcing Tensai vs Punk as the main event killed that crowd for the whole show. This was the worst kind of show. Incredibily boring with nothing so bad it's good that I can laugh at. Are we supposed to be excited to see what Johnny Ace does to Big Show next week or something?

I have a better connection with Bolin's pet in Avatar than anyone in the PPV right now.

Maybe I should just stop watching altogether. I've already stopped watching Smackdown. :/

1Iyo7.gif

SWAG.

Pabu >>>> Bork

Kaladin

Have Beth Pheonix sell a fake arm injury in an airport

weeks later.......

Have John Cena no-sell fake arm injury in post show match vs Kane to send fans home happy

You had 2 actors on the show pretending to be their tv characters to Big Show. The same show that pretended the Muppets were real. The same show that pretended the 3 Stooges were real. Are you really that mad at Cena for working a dark match?

UberTag

HOW?!
HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN
FUCK E
HOLY FUCK
THIS FUCKING COMPANY
WHAT THE FUCK
ARE THEY SO FUCKING STUPID?
JESUS CHRIST
I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY
THIS IS ABSOLUTE GARBAGE
You saw the OT subject header for this thread when you came in to post, right?

Entropia

No One Remembers
You had 2 actors on the show pretending to be their tv characters to Big Show. The same show that pretended the Muppets were real. The same show that pretended the 3 Stooges were real. Are you really that mad at Cena for working a dark match?

After a live broadcast in front of their largest audience for a week? He's supposed to be injured.

It just shows the complete lack of thinking on the WWE's part. :<

After a live broadcast in front of their largest audience for a week? He's supposed to be injured.

It just shows the complete lack of thinking on the WWE's part. :<

This is the same company that just had HHH attend the Mayweather fight and be in his entourage a couple of days earlier.

Kaladin

I just can't get over how any crowd can be so dead for Paul Fucking Heyman? They gave him a reaction like he was just some local indie wrestler they pulled to be Brock's lawyer. I actually think Shane Douglas must have been in the crowd because the ECW chant sounded like the one he got. Seriously.....wtf Greensboro?

evil ways

The other night when we went to see Avengers, a couple friends and I thought back about what could've been the post MITB 2011 angle.

We wondered how everything would've worked better if Punk just feuded with Vince, with Del Rio as his hand picked champ and Johnny as a lackey. No HHH, no Nash, no phone call mystery, no Cena killing Del Rio's kayfabe and credibility.

Instead we got what we got and now have a heatless Del Rio, a mid card WWE Champ, and Cena main eventing via satellite. That's without mentioning The Funkasaurus, Lardass Muta, and a Sheamus WHC reign more forced than a brick through a nostril. Smh.

I just can't get over how any crowd can be so dead for Paul Fucking Heyman? They gave him a reaction like he was just some local indie wrestler they pulled to be Brock's lawyer. I actually think Shane Douglas must have been in the crowd because the ECW chant sounded like the one he got. Seriously.....wtf Greensboro?

To WWE fans, who the fuck is Paul Heyman? Most of the people there are families taking their kids to see John Cena. There was probably like 200-300 at most who even know who he was and after all these years is seeing Heyman really reason to get excited?

When was the last time Paul was on TV?
Whan was the last time the WWE mentioned him outside of Punk's promo last year?
When was the last time he was relevant?

Kaladin

To WWE fans, who the fuck is Paul Heyman? Most of the people there are families taking their kids to see John Cena. There was probably like 200-300 at most who even know who he was and after all these years is seeing Heyman really reason to get excited?

I'll agree that most kids watching WWE these days won't know Paul Heyman. I think that Heyman still did more to sell a Brock Lesnar vs Triple H angle than anyone else involved will probably do for the duration of the angle....even if you don't care who Heyman is. He's that good of a promo.

Heel

Heel
PLEASE JOHN LAURENETIS DONT FIRE BROCK LESNER FOR BRAKING THE KING OF KINGS FOREARM WITH THE KIMURA LOCK. I DONT KNOW WHO PAUL HAYMEN IS BUT WITH HIS GIDENCE HE WILL BE CHAMPIEN I AM SURE OF IT. WE WANT TO SEE BROCK LESNER BRAKE ARMS.

I'll agree that most kids watching WWE these days won't know Paul Heyman. I think that Heyman still did more to sell a Brock Lesnar vs Triple H angle than anyone else involved will probably do for the duration of the angle....even if you don't care who Heyman is. He's that good of a promo.

Oh if he stays and is the mouthpiece for Lesnar he could definitely help sell the program. Just saying that people really had no reason to pop for him when he came out as they had no clue who the guy was. But then again, Lesnar should have never lost to Cena and Heyman should have came in from the beginning. This is just a 1 off appearance for Heyman though unless he worked a new deal out with Vince at Raw.

Oh look, Beth Phoenix is being passive aggressive to CM Punk on Twitter:

Suicide is not a joke. My heart goes out to those affected by this preventable tragedy. Its why I choose to stand up and against bullying.

Kaladin

We probably won't hear from Brock again till the build for Summerslam.....so late July.

Or, I should say we shouldn't hear from Brock again till late July.

sajj316

Oh look, Beth Phoenix is being passive aggressive to CM Punk on Twitter:

Enigma, seems Punk's response caused a PR shitstorm and Punk apologized to the poster tonight after RAW. This is what I thought would happen.

Just don't get involved with these heavy topics Punk! Stick to pipe bombs in the ring.

I want footage of HHH in a board meeting going on about the shit they talk about, with Lesnar breaking into Titan Towers, destroying the security guards, busting into the board meeting and F5ing HHH on top of the table with all the men in suits looking on.

RBH

Those comments are amazing.

picture

Chris Nichols
Honestly I believe Triple H's arm is broken but to see everyone on here bash Brock Lesnar for it is absurd. I believe this was a stunt gone wrong. He used the lock on John Cena the night before without breaking it so I believe Triple H's arm was just tweaked the wrong way which caused it to break.
19 Minutes Ago

picture

Sarah Holesworth
Brock Lesnar had no intire rights to use that kind of move on the COO that is very dangerous.Brock Lesnar needs to be fired.I hope he has he butt sued as well and as far as John Laurenitis goes his butt needs to be fired as well cause i can't stand him.
1 Hour Ago

gbritenee
First off Brock Lesnar does not need to be in the WWE! and if you are going to put Brock Lesnar in the WWE Taker should get a match because that would be a REAL good match
2 Hours Ago

picture

Carl Cole
Brock better watch his back Cus u never mes with a king especially the king of kings
8 Hours Ago

picture

Charles Gray Jr
Oh come nothing going happen to him ,come on you fine one mployee 500,000 for hitting a refree and then noting is done to someone that break the arm of one employee.then again when it all being sone for show to to entertain people nothing is going be done.
8 Hours Ago

Photo_on_2012-04-02_at_17.19__2_normal.jpg

Mary Martell
OUCH! That looks really painful, and I think Triple H will be out for more than a month, roughly 3 months in my books.
Hurting more than one person real bad in the WWE should be an offence in the rule books. What Brock did to Triple H is just sad and unnecessary!Tina Herbin likes this.
17 Hours Ago

picture

James M Serritt
they should fire Brock he is not a wrestler hes ufc fighter and for hurting triple h he should be fined and jailed and gm of raw and smack down needs fired hes very unprofessional and and too ignorant need teddy long on both shows hes the only one that knows how to do it
21 Hours Ago

picture

Allen Littleton
i really think that Brock should be fire for breaking the coo triple H arm cause if they let get by with this it telling all the other wrestlers that they can what ever they want to do & when ever they want to & lose it & they can hurt anyone that they wanna hurt. So please o the right thing & fire him, Cause he is a very high risk to hurt any one at any time & not be able to come back to the WWE.Thank for your time , Allen littletonTina Herbin and Linda like this.
Yesterday

Part of me wants to think these people know it's fake and are just playing into the angles to have some fun. Then I realize what most wrestling fans look like and I'm not so sure.

Part of me wants to think these people know it's fake and are just playing into the angles to have some fun. Then I realize what most wrestling fans look like and I'm not so sure.

No. They are not. I've worked in the indies long enough to know there are people out there who still truly believe this shit is real.

If the crowd watching Punk/Bryan are silent, then there is really is no hope left. REALLY NO HOPE. Not like the last ten years were there was a small little inkling. IT IS ALL GONE

Why do wrestlers even fucking bother any more?

FUCK THIS WHOLE INDUSTRY

Top Bottom