• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT2| Where the Big Boys Play

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Showaddy

JiObc1xl.jpg

I'm sure the NXT crowd are going to love them.

Gorillaz

I think Eva would win in that 1v1. He would do too tired by the time he enters the ring and probably would be stunned once he saw AllRedEverything.

Eva would win using her crazy finishing move

strobogo

Banned
Bateaster Bunny has shown a weakness to school girl roll ups. It's a tough fight for him. He has better ground work and size, but Eva has the cardio and conditioning. If she can survive the first 3 minutes, she's got a good chance to win it in later rounds. If she can finish him, we're looking at a potential FOTN.

Alucard

Banned
Eva Marie is strange in the looks department. In some angles, she looks conventionally pretty, while in others she makes me wrinkle up my forehead and raise an eyebrow.

Bateaster Bunny has shown a weakness to school girl roll ups. It's a tough fight for him. He has better ground work and size, but Eva has the cardio and conditioning. If she can survive the first 3 minutes, she's got a good chance to win it in later rounds. If she can finish him, we're looking at a potential FOTN.

AL5VmSU.gif

strobogo

Banned
Stro, what are your current top 3 favourite matches from 2014?

Shit man, I don't even now. I haven't really been paying much attention.

In no real order:

Zayn/Cesaro NXT Arrival
Bryan/Bray Rumble
Cesaro/Cena Raw
Bryan/HHH WM
Shield vs Wyatts EC
Zayn/Breeze NXT Takeover

Listening to the new Fucked Up and still playing Revenge. Fun times. I may have to give Backstage Assault and Mayhem a go.

I don't recommend that. BA in particular is unbelievably bad. God, the way to unlock guys is so random. Sometimes it's just beating them. Sometimes it is beating someone in a specific way in a specific area. Some times it is beating the game FIVE FUCKING TIMES.

Shit man, I don't even now. I haven't really been paying much attention.

In no real order:

Zayn/Cesaro NXT Arrival
Bryan/Bray Rumble
Cesaro/Cena Raw
Bryan/HHH WM
Shield vs Wyatts EC
Zayn/Breeze NXT Takeover

I don't recommend that. BA in particular is unbelievably bad.

All WWE.

Smh do you even puro bro? Your opinion is shit just like you are *fart noise for 20 straight minutes*

Listening to the new Fucked Up and still playing Revenge. Fun times. I may have to give Backstage Assault and Mayhem a go.

Is there a new album? All I heard was their new song and I'm kinda ehhh on it. I guess that's the only way to go after the amazing David Comes to Life.

Alucard

Banned
All WWE.

Smh do you even puro bro? Your opinion is shit just like you are *fart noise for 20 straight minutes*

Is there a new album? All I heard was their new song and I'm kinda ehhh on it. I guess that's the only way to go after the amazing David Comes to Life.

TNA hasn't really had anything that memorable this year. Ring of Honor has had more consistently good matches.

strobogo

Banned
All WWE.

I haven't watched any puro this year. The only guys in NJPW I really care about are Nak and Shibata.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Eva Marie is strange in the looks department. In some angles, she looks conventionally pretty, while in others she makes me wrinkle up my forehead and raise an eyebrow.

she has a great torso and looks like a taller version of a friend of mine's wife...only with fake red hair.

I haven't watched any puro this year. The only guys in NJPW I really care about are Nak and Shibata.

Nah I feel ya. Tomohiro Ishii has been really impressing me though, unlike Shibata who's been kinda booked to shit because FUCK TANAHASHI.

Seriously, I hope to god Shibata wins the G1 this year.

Alucard

Banned
I think ReDRagon has to be considered one of the top 3 tag teams working today. They haven't been in a single bad match in ages.

That's actually pretty good. Did a better job of selling me on the PPV than anything on Raw over the past few weeks.

But as a Network subscriber, you've already bought the Pay-Per-View. The real challenge is getting you to carve out 3 hours (give or take w/ the Pre and Post shows) to actually watch the darn thing.

John Cena and Daniel Bryan's Choice is all I'm interested in.

Guys who else is excited for Edge of Tomorrow? I mean I'm also hyped for the new COD so that probably say something about me and my opinions on inserting robotics into a person's body.
all for it

I mean I wouldn't mind inserting something into Emily Blunt doe.....
emily-blunt-edge-tomorrow-pic3rf.jpg

But seriously holy fuck this ridic
tom-cruise-edge-of-tomorrow-suit-1.jpg

Guys I'm not a marketer, I swear.

Alucard

Banned
But as a Network subscriber, you've already bought the Pay-Per-View. The real challenge is getting you to carve out 3 hours (give or take w/ the Pre and Post shows) to actually watch the darn thing.

John Cena and Daniel Bryan's Choice is all I'm interested in.

I don't have The Network since I'm in Canada. I'll be on board as soon as it's available here, though.

Alucard

Banned
Guys who else is excited for Edge of Tomorrow? I mean I'm also hyped for the new COD so that probably say something about me and my opinions on inserting robotics into a person's body.
all for it

I mean I wouldn't mind inserting something into Emily Blunt doe.....
emily-blunt-edge-tomorrow-pic3rf.jpg

But seriously holy fuck this ridic
tom-cruise-edge-of-tomorrow-suit-1.jpg

Guys I'm not a marketer, I swear.

Looks like the creators know their audience. This is aimed at Gears of War players and video gamers who are into huge armor.

Looks like the creators know their audience. This is aimed at Gears of War players and video gamers who are into huge armor.

undertakerfuckyou.gif.....wait I don't know if that was condescending or not :/

I'll wait for Bionic's take on the science of robotics before any of this gets out of hand.

DiscoJon

Banned
At the end of the year awards picnic for the HS band I help out. Kill me now. Stro, I know you're not drinking, so I'm gonna take one for the team later tonight.

Yeah, I don't think anything will ever top David Comes to Life for me but the new album is good.

Is it streaming somewhere or did you get it through means? Is it as good or near as David Comes to Life?

I pre-ordered the vinyl and got it yesterday. It's streaming on Pitchfork though.

Yeah, I don't think anything will ever top David Comes to Life for me but the new album is good.

I pre-ordered the vinyl and got it yesterday. It's streaming on Pitchfork though.

I do and like those things too. I also love Titus Andronicus.

People still listen to Fucked Up When Red City Radio exists?

that name, that pitchfork, that vinyl. how are you not daniel bryan's biggest fan?

OH NO YOU DON'T.
I am. I feel naked.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Titus Andronicus is like the hipsterest hipster band to hipster. I can't even think of a more hipster band. And I don't mean the fans, I mean the band itself.

Top Bottom