• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT2| Where the Big Boys Play

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
We have a horse now?

iL7hsWBv7OvSI.gif
What's the context on this one?

I'll be in the mane event someday, if I didn't bolieve that I wouldn't be here. As of right now I will continue to work hard and get better at NXT.

Hold your... er, Horses, there little buddy. Get your own damn puns. Or maybe you'll just end up trotting away up Superstars instead.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
i missed this weeks shows, did Daniel drop the title yet?

Horse

Banned
Some fans are cheering and some are booing, but this... THIS is what I love about the WWE universe. You buy a ticket and you are free to cheer or boo whoever you want to.

Human Being or Horse.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
No, Steph gave him til tomorrow's special event to turn in the title. If he doesn't turn in the title, his loving and supportive wife will be FIIIIRRRRRRRRREEEEEED.

oh wait I did see that on monday lol. so bad I forgot :(

thanks guys

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Horse is a trick. I'm breaking the Omerta code to ask a mod to check if Horse is under a mask or not. If we pull the mask off and it's the Miz, I swear I'll...

0g7jK3G.jpg

Horse was sent to break Vince McMahon and he's succeeded. OMERTA is gone, mods are going to come in a police this place now. Well played, Horse. Well played. I hope this new regime doesn't last furlong.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Jesus Christ. I turned into Bischoff, taking Mexican Wrestler masks. Thank god I didn't go through with it. Omerta is intact. I will do all the foot work myself.

Perhaps I should take this newcomer at face value?

I don't know what to believe anymore…

Let's instead focus on how John Cena is going to get his revenge on Bray Wyatt for what he did at Extreme Rules; summoning a child with an odd voice to serenade Cena and allow Bray to escape with the victory.

Cena's going to break Bray's fat, meaty legs in their Last Man Standing match and walk away with the W at the Payback Pay-Per-View.

JFC TNA

MVP suffered a knee injury last night in Preston, UK for Preston City Wrestling. He was wrestling in a tag match, teaming with PCW champ Joey Hayes, vs Kris Travis & Danny Hope. Towards the end of the match whilst brawling outside the ring with Travis, MVP suffered a knee injury that he later categorised as 'popping his knee'. He immediately limped to the back. He was in town for a PCW Supershow 4 weekend, where they book a lot of international stars across 3 shows on Friday & Saturday. reDRagon, Hurricane Helms, Al Snow, Juventud Guerrera, Chris Masters & Uhaa Nation also featured. Also in town was Jeremy Borash, who guest ring announced the Friday night main event & was at the Meet & Greet this afternoon.

MVP was set to face Kris Travis in a singles match tonight but was on crutches. He cut a promo at the start of the show, explaining that he couldn't wrestle tonight. He said that he heard his knee pop & went to the hospital today for an x-ray. He said it was inconclusive and that he'd need an MRI done. Whether this affects his ppv match with Eric Young in 2 weeks on the TNA ppv is a big question.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sblargh

Banned

On one hand, the toy is ugly, on the other, I admire that is a toy meant to be played with. Little detail, lots of articulations, it will make many children happy and creative by using their Daniel Bryan to tell fantastic stories inside their heads with no worry about it maybe one day being valuable on Ebay.

My mom always used to say that while you have to take care of your things, it's better to have a broken toy that you play with than a perfect one that is kept hidden and protected.

On one hand, the toy is ugly, on the other, I admire that is a toy meant to be played with. Little detail, lots of articulations, it will make many children happy and creative by using their Daniel Bryan to tell fantastic stories inside their heads with no worry about it maybe one day being valuable on Ebay.

My mom always used to say that while you have to take care of your things, it's better to have a broken toy that you play with than a perfect one that is kept hidden and protected.

I went to Indy Pop Con yesterday and a 2010 Daniel Bryan figure was $30

And that's why Toy Story 2 is the best in the series.

I went to Indy Pop Con yesterday and a 2010 Daniel Bryan figure was $30

The posable one that resembled his Summer 2013 look goes at about that price as well. Still bit the bullet though....

Top Bottom