• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT2| Where the Big Boys Play

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I saw him last November here in the UK - he can't do much, but he can still throw a punch and lock on the sharpshooter.

sting_hof2.gif

NastyBook

Longest Figure Four lock ever? This match has been excellent. Love the actual use of wrestling moves. Did Charlotte's tracks come out earlier?

strobogo

Banned
Charlotte is making a believer out of me. Nattie still sucks. But Charlotte looks dramatically better than her weekly matches. Can't get into the bicep veins though.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This match is wonderful. I'm sure I missed the Ascension losing? But that's fine

KissVibes

Banned
Nattie ain't shit. Charlotte is ready for the main roster and has so much more presence in the ring then Nattie it's crazy. Natalya looks like her and Charlotte have been wrestling for the same amount of time and that Nattie has been skipping classes.

Alucard

Banned
Btw, more matches announced for Ring of Honor Best in the World 2014:

Michael Elgin vs. Adam Cole (c) for the ROH World Championship
Roderick Strong vs. Cedric Alexander (submission match)
The Briscoes vs. Matt Hardy and Michael Bennett (/w Maria) (grudge match)

Daniels and Kazarian are also confirmed. Wonder who they'll face...

Heel

Wow, I would have to say Charlotte vs. Natty by Nature was the best wrasslin' match I've seen this year.

Paige who?

Top Bottom