• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT2| Where the Big Boys Play

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

jred2k

Charlotte is
Incredible athleticism + wrestling pedigree + Sara Del Rey training = Rookie of the year.
Her athleticism will give her opponents a lot of options, too. She's able to do stretch and get into positions that look more painful than they are.

Showaddy

Future of the Divas division could be really good if they actually treat it right. Paige, Charlotte, Emma, Sasha, AJ, Bayley, Alexa Bliss, Alicia Fox, and on and on. Here's praying they actually realize how much people actually enjoy seeing legit competition between the women.

Welp the main roster has managed to completely balls up Emma & Paige so far so I'm not exactly getting my hopes up.

Sblargh

Banned
Man, Natalya can go home proud for all that I know. She delivered one of the best matches of the year. Put over someone who clearly deserves it.

Whatever she does with her bananas, she is all right in my book.

tumblr_n6d5gjdSdD1s2b47zo1_500.png

Yeah, unfortunately. It hasn't been bad, but nothing has really popped. It's just kind of...there.

Sigh...I've long lost hope for it. I like quirky stables (and Rebel is friggin smokin) so I thought the Menagerie was the last chance to make TNA interesting. I don't know how long they'll continue to bleed money before pulling the plug on it.

Alucard

Banned
Sigh...I've long lost hope for it. I like quirky stables (and Rebel is friggin smokin) so I thought the Menagerie was the last chance to make TNA interesting. I don't know how long they'll continue to bleed money before pulling the plug on it.

The Menagerie hasn't made an appearance yet tonight. We'll see how it goes.

Bro Mans vs. Gunner and Mr. Anderson is coming up. Hope it's a good one.

Top Bottom