• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT2| Where the Big Boys Play

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
tumblr_n6d6bp5AjV1srbyoyo1_400.gif

All the big matches fucking delivered, and there wasn't anything terrible...good fucking job nxt!
I thought this card would fall far short of Arrival...glad I was wrong

Thank you to those that told me to watch on PS4. I didn't want to jinx it by mentioning it during the show. Hopefully it's the same on Sunday for Payback.

Alucard

Banned
Goddammit. The Menagerie with another useless segment on tonight's show. Sigh. Just another segment where they played their music forever while they just did random shit around the ring.

Awesome special event. I kinda want Nattie and Tyson to stay on NXT. I think it's a better fit for them. Nattie needs to get away from the Total Divas matched. Kidd's new ring gear looks awesome. Excluding the tag team match, everything was great.

Sblargh

Banned
Great match. Not the best of the night, but fuck it, such a great night, everything was awesome.

NNXT fucking delivered. Amazing event. Network subscription justified in those two hours.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Two great events for sure, but I wouldn't go quite that far. Dragon Gate have been absolitely killing it all year, they'd have to be my pick for promotion of 2014 so farm
Are you drunk?!

It's good but DG is frigging wild. Still got another half year to go.

Vylash

Takeover was absolutely perfect. Good Rose/Camacho match, amazing Breeze vs Zayn match, Mojo getting the shit kicked out of him, good Ascension match, great Charlotte/Natalya match, and an amazing Neville/Kidd match, NXT is indeed taking over

somedevil

Great match. Not the best of the night, but fuck it, such a great night, everything was awesome.

NNXT fucking delivered. Amazing event. Network subscription justified in those two hours.

If the next one is during August it might have KENTA, Steen and Devitt on it.

Top Bottom