• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT2| Where the Big Boys Play

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Hunter said the women showed what they can do when given the chance "not only in NXT, but in the WWE as well." Really gives me hope seeing that he gets it.

Alucard

Banned
My dog was killed in a hit and run. I posted about in OT. Like right when Takeover started.

I'm so sorry, man. I lost my dog earlier this year. I wasn't there. One of his internal organs basically exploded. I wept hard for a while at like 5:30am when my mom called me to tell me. Was really hard, but it got easier. Feel what you gotta feel right now.

Zayn's got moves.
tumblr_n4kf4osZM21tt2jjyo4_250.gif

KissVibes

Banned
Nattie's ego is disgusting.

they should have him wrestle as both zayn and generico, make it obvious they're the same, but never actually address it

He'd be a real trailblazer doing that. Could have a nice blue mask...

A blue trailblazer...

SAMI ZAYN IS MR. AMERICA!

they should have him wrestle as both zayn and generico, make it obvious they're the same, but never actually address it

The current commentary team would make a angle like that unbearable.

Every match would just Cole, JBL and King fighting about how zayn is/isnt the masked wrestler.

Alucard

Banned
TNA just isn't able to make things feel "special." Brittany has been brought in to just job or be overexposed and not have a reason to exist.

I think the problem with a lot of pro wrestling is that the people in charge of creative probably aren't always the brightest tools in the shed. Just "wrestling minds" who don't actually know anything about storytelling, character building, etc. I feel like many of the great moments we have gotten have been a result of dumb luck.

Top Bottom