• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrestling |OT2| We watch it so you don't have to

Hasney

I don't know if it was mentioned here yet, but apparently
Crazy Steve
and
Gunner
are at the NXT tapings tonight.

but-why.gif

Zach

Fake news.

We're all dots on a moving dot amidst other moving dots, nothing any of us could ever hope to do will matter long-term and the sun exploding will make our moving dot stop moving

Dots are round and can't be flat. Unless they're the round flat candy Dots

Mean Sween, I'm gonna be honest here: I've never liked you until now.

(Just kidding. I've always liked you.)

Who's that?

Wait, are these more TNA rejects?

Gunner
is absolutely a TNA reject. He's pretty bland and generic.

Crazy Steve
is actually pretty good though. He's got a good gimmick and can go pretty well in the ring. I know TNA wanted to keep him, but WWE came calling for him.

Foggy

Fake news.

We're all dots on a moving dot amidst other moving dots, nothing any of us could ever hope to do will matter long-term and the sun exploding will make our moving dot stop moving

Dots are round and can't be flat. Unless they're the round flat candy Dots

giphy.gif

#Shoot: I'm a little annoyed KO is in the MITB match since I don't like when the IC and US belts aren't defended and the holders of the belt goes for something else.

I don't currently watch WWE, but it seems to me that Jinder is Good For Business. Whether you like him or hate him, at least you're talking about him. And isn't that what's important, guys?

GIFs unrelated;

CkxIYeS.gif

TrUvSyQ.gif

0BOcq6L.gif

#Shoot: I'm a little annoyed KO is in the MITB match since I don't like when the IC and US belts aren't defended and the holders of the belt goes for something else.

Inter/US champion should always be looking to face the big champ. If they're not they just seem like a joke.

All the regional NWA champs wanted to fight the NWA champion. wwf had stuff like warrior vs hogan and kane vs hhh.

Ideally Owens would put up a very good fight (and not get pinned), and elevate his own title in the process. If wwf cared about that kind of thing anymore, which they don't.

Inter/US champion should always be looking to face the big champ. If they're not they just seem like a joke.

All the regional NWA champs wanted to fight the NWA champion.

More belts, more money, more chances to be at the top of the card (and earn the most money). That's one of my biggest gripes with Vince's ethos, if you treat this shit as real, if you present it in such a manner then stories write themselves - you don't need a complex reason for a guy to want to beat another guy and take his title, just an obvious one: he wants to be successful and make more money.

That's what we've been saying since fucking last year

He's done with the company now and been written out, but they still have the system in place where him signing elsewhere can't be finalized immediately without a tampering suit. He won't be in limbo longer than Sept/Oct at the latest

All the regional NWA champs wanted to fight the NWA champion. wwf had stuff like warrior vs hogan and kane vs hhh.

Ideally Owens would put up a very good fight (and not get pinned), and elevate his own title in the process. If wwf cared about that kind of thing anymore, which they don't.

ultimo-dragon-j-crown.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I dont want to hear any of you complaining about WWE commentary running something into the ground after all this jif posting

Pikma

Banned
He's done with the company now and been written out, but they still have the system in place where him signing elsewhere can't be finalized immediately without a tampering suit. He won't be in limbo longer than Sept/Oct at the latest
Kyle is way past that date tho, why hasn't he been signed? It's pretty clear they're fucking scared, even after the 90 days

Kyle is way past that date tho, why hasn't he been signed? It's pretty clear they're fucking scared, even after the 90 days

Dave actually mentioned that last night:

Regarding Adam Cole, we're told that WWE has still not offered any contracts to ex-ROH wrestlers based on whatever the legal issue regarding tampering has been that gave them cold feet. That said, Cole did finish up in ROH and on the indie scene, he's not out there taking bookings like Kyle O'Reilly, Donovan Dijak, Bobby Fish and others are.

Right now Cole has nothing signed with anyone anywhere. He's looking at everything, even TNA's making a play for him, but unless something changes both he and WWE want him there as soon as he's able, and he's keeping himself free until then, while people like O'Reilly didn't want to wait and lose money by just sitting home and waiting it out.

Dave actually mentioned that last night:

Right now Cole has nothing signed with anyone anywhere. He's looking at everything, even TNA's making a play for him, but unless something changes both he and WWE want him there as soon as he's able, and he's keeping himself free until then, while people like O'Reilly didn't want to wait and lose money by just sitting home and waiting it out.

That's the point though. Kyle has been working indies, but he hasn't signed anywhere because he's been waiting on WWE. He had a start date for WWE, but it got taken away when the tampering stuff happened.

Even Meltzer mentioned this morning that when he talked to O'Reilly about "why don't you just go back to Japan?", Kyle told him he already told New Japan he was done. He wrapped up there in January. Now he's just waiting and working Evolve/PWG.

Top Bottom