• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrestling |OT2| We watch it so you don't have to

Mahonay

Banned
yeah sure is
It's only hard when you're working yourself into a senseless shoot.

I don't think I've ever seen a serious Pikma on here.

When you have their blood boiling, you can ssy you made it.

Welcome to the team pal!

iWMxY.gif

Jonesing for a Naito match so I'm gonna watch this Juice/Naito match from last month.

Does NJPW add these backstage promos and stuff to the matches after the event initially airs? I don't remember seeing this in any other NJPW show I've seen.

Edit: Juice looks nervous as fuck.

Menome

Caring about being #safe and taking yourself seriously are the worst. If you can be open about yourself and laugh at yourself with others from time to time it makes everyone else feel more comfortable about being themselves too.

*shrugs* I've never taken the #Safe conversations as being serious at all. I mean, for fuck's sake, it has a hashtag.

Yeah I agree I think from the outside gaming is more respectable but from within the actual communities my god... put it this way I don't see The Observer or The LAW completely firing basically their entire staff in order to become the voice of WrestlingGate... Fuck The Escapist.

Put it this way wrestling didn't make Milo famous.

Oh man, that used to be the forum I frequented before GAF and watching it fall from a place hosting basically all my favourite content on the internet into basically GGs home was so aggravating. By the end, I was exclusively just talking in one usergroup.

So yeah, fuck The Escapist.

*shrugs* I've never taken the #Safe conversations as being serious at all. I mean, for fuck's sake, it has a hashtag.

It would depend if people actually are afraid of mentioning their interests or whatever. Just saying, being ashamed of things you care about isnt the healthiest thing. Obviously people are joking about it too.

Mahonay

Banned
Every bit of this TakeOver has been great.

Feels good not bothering with any other WWE programming. Makes watching the great stuff even more enjoyable when you're not completely run down from wading through mountains of garbage.

OH FUCK HEEL TURN!!

Jonesing for a Naito match so I'm gonna watch this Juice/Naito match from last month.

Does NJPW add these backstage promos and stuff to the matches after the event initially airs? I don't remember seeing this in any other NJPW show I've seen.

Edit: Juice looks nervous as fuck.

Have you seen Naito/Elgin from this year?

If you haven't watch that like right away

Top Bottom