• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrestling |OT2| We watch it so you don't have to

Anth0ny

I know 1 pro wrestling fan out of my RL friends. Whenever we start talking wrestling people just leave us alone because we are losers.

I have tons of friends that love video games and like to talk about them in public settings, and you'll gave strangers interject with their own thoughts. You sure as fuck don't get that with wrestling in 2017.

Games have been normalized. Wrestling has gone the opposite direction and is 90 percent niche.

Always be safe, friends.

Gaming is more accepted than wrestling... but it's still nerdy as fuck

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I remember there used ot be like one or two other people that would openly talk about gaming at my job like 5 years ago

now like half my job is people talking about injustice 2 or mario kart 8 deluxe

I hope Aries vs Neville ends at ER. And with Neville winning.

The main event is probably going to be really great.
I'd like it to be an elimination match and that's announced tomorrow, but it probably won't be.

The Miz vs Ambrose stipulation is just confusing. I hope it's just 'bell rings, Maryse slaps Miz, he wins'.

I'd like it to be an elimination match and that's announced tomorrow, but it probably won't be.

The Miz vs Ambrose stipulation is just confusing. I hope it's just 'bell rings, Maryse slaps Miz, he wins'.

Elimination would be a better match, but would be a worse booking decision. You don't need to beat four of your top guys in one night. Just have one take the pin.

Pikma

Banned
Discussing what's safe or not safe is so cute of you guys, everyone knows you're a bunch of fucking nerds anyway, the least you could do is embrace it and continue enjoying life.

Mahonay

Banned
Discussing what's safe or not safe is so cute of you guys, everyone knows you're a bunch of fucking nerds anyway, the least you could do is embrace it and continue enjoying life.
Got emmmmmm

bXvGY_s-200x150.gif

Anth0ny

I'm so good at suppressing my power level people would never know I'm a fake sports aficionado or kideo games YouTuber

Mahonay

Banned
I don't even like video games

and wrestling is dumb

I'm #Safe
Says the man with a NeoGAF account who often posts in threads dedicated to wrestling.

"How did I get here? My hands...they won't stop typing"

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

GOOBLE GOBBLE GOOBLE GOBBLE

a72e4ea2471b8d281c3f13bf94699cc7.gif

Dudes... this Scott Steiner segment on Impact is so bad. The completely dead crowd and the idiotic over the top reactions of Abyss and Borash being horrified by 55-year old barely moving Scott Steiner.

vkFNifA.gif

Caring about being #safe and taking yourself seriously are the worst. If you can be open about yourself and laugh at yourself with others from time to time it makes everyone else feel more comfortable about being themselves too.

It's only hard when you're working yourself into a senseless shoot.

I don't think I've ever seen a serious Pikma on here.

When you have their blood boiling, you can ssy you made it.

Welcome to the team pal!

Top Bottom