• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrestling |OT2| We watch it so you don't have to

Hex

Banned
So am I the only one kind of happy that Baywatch bombed?
Aside from the fact that it is shitty, the Rock has gotten away with playing one character all these years from Walking Tall to GI Joe to Fast and Furious and the WWE.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
"A match that could change the course of history in the new era"

might as well just say this for every match

Aside from the fact that it is shitty, the Rock has gotten away with playing one character all these years from Walking Tall to GI Joe to Fast and Furious and the WWE.

Lost respect for Rock's Trump-like tweets. And he seemed to be shaming reviewers too if Im not mistaken. Comes off like petty bullying since he has tons of followers and critics are just doing their job

Bronx-Man

Banned

I'm just tired of all these movies blatantly trying to grab that 21 Jump Street money. Who the fuck asked for CHiPS or Baywatch movies?

Baywatch bombed? How much did it make?

Not even $30 mil lol

Dwayne's first bomb in a long time AND he's doing the Trump backpedal defenses ("IT WASN'T FOR MEDIA" "everyone saw it" "not everyone saw it but everyone who did see it loved it" "YOU JUST DIDN'T GET IT" "Fake News" "it's got legs")

cordy

Banned
Not even $30 mil lol

Dwayne's first bomb in a long time AND he's doing the Trump backpedal defenses ("IT WASN'T FOR MEDIA" "everyone saw it" "not everyone saw it but everyone who did see it loved it" "YOU JUST DIDN'T GET IT" "Fake News" "it's got legs")

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW
DAMN

LMAO

I'm just tired of all these movies blatantly trying to grab that 21 Jump Street money. Who the fuck asked for CHiPS or Baywatch movies?

Dwayne legit wanted to do a Baywatch remake for at least a decade, bad enough that when he finally got his own production studio it was the first thing he funded creation of.

And there's nothing wrong with chasing 21 Jump Street money as long as, you know, you actually fucking comprehend what made 21 Jump Street work. Which nobody who actually does movies and writing for a living has been able to do yet, surprisingly!

Not even $30 mil lol

Yeah just saw his tweets. Embarrassing. I was planning to watch the movie but it looked too goofy and try hard funny for my taste. And with Wonder Woman and The Mummy coming up, decided to skip this one.

Extreme_Rules_2017_Poster.jpg

This is amazing.

Dwayne legit wanted to do a Baywatch remake for at least a decade, bad enough that when he finally got his own production studio it was the first thing he funded creation of.

And there's nothing wrong with chasing 21 Jump Street money as long as, you know, you actually fucking comprehend what made 21 Jump Street work. Which nobody who actually does movies and writing for a living has been able to do yet, surprisingly!
For a decade? Damn. I suspected that Baywatch had to be a project Dwayne really wanted to do. But I had no idea it was something he was that fixed on.

For a decade? Damn. I suspected that Baywatch had to be a project Dwayne really wanted to do. But I had no idea it was something he was that fixed on.

He'd been talking about wanting to be involved with a remake since he got into being in film regularly, but back then it was only talked about as a show remake. Which had been seriously discussed at one point, I want to say in '08 or '09 but could be off on the date. Point is, it had been his pet project for a while, much longer than I think anybody even cared about the original show for back at its actual peak

UberTag

Joe sold the fear of Bray's crabwalk which is no-sold by just about everyone better than anyone.
Made him look like a little bitch.

Top Bottom