• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrestling |OT2| We watch it so you don't have to

cordy

Banned
Rollins says he always owns Reigns but I could have sworn Reigns beat him a few times on the main roster. He keeps saying this shit like we've forgotten the result. Rollins is taking the pin.

Rollins says he always owns Reigns but I could have sworn Reigns beat him a few times on the main roster. He keeps saying this shit like we've forgotten the result. Rollins is taking the pin.

Roman has only beat Seth 1 on 1 once IIRC. Seth has a few wins over him, including a clean one.

Said it earlier, but I still think this is more a move of trying to get the CWs over by attaching them to Sasha, who is already over, than it is any commentary on where Sasha is or what they think of her. Like I can't imagine someone thinking they don't think highly of Sasha at this point after how much they pushed her.

this match.com commercial is terrible.

What woman wants to advertise to the public where theyve been and where theyve crossed path with some creep

Top Bottom