• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

McDonald's testing new Chicken McNuggets recipe with no artificial preservatives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richfield

Wendy's nuggets are 20 for $5 too and have always been the best of the big three IMO.

Very tasty.

I haven't eaten McDonald's nuggets since they launched them over 30 years ago. It was a big media deal at the time and given that I thought they sucked even back then (I was 10 and I knew what fine fast food dining was), I have had no reason to justify them ever again.

How do you know Wendy's have always been the best if you haven't tried Macca's for 30 years?

Asturie

I tried McNuggets for the first time last year. The blandest thing I've ever tasted.

I agree. Tried McNuggets for the first time like a year or so ago. Don't see what the fascination with them are. Hot mustard sauce was decent, but chick-fil-a nuggets are just so much better. No comparison between the two.

Camwi

There was a thread on this last week I think.

Dark meat was still better.

I stopped eating McNuggets for years because of biting into disgusting, chewy chunks of who-knows-what.

I'll stick with the current incarnation, thank you very much.

Chris R

theyre supposedly doing garlic fries down in san jose as well. Mcdonalds comeback yo

Depends on what they consider "garlic fries"

I had some at a White Sox game in Chicago that were disgustingly covered in some sort of garlic flavored spread, instead of just putting real chopped garlic on top of the hot fries.

SRG01

Current nuggets don't have preservatives... says it right in the OP.

No it doesn't; the article states that they're testing a "cleaner-label" version of their nuggets, but nothing about artificial preservatives in their current ones.

Devil

Not bad but BK has 10 for $1.50.

Honestly, you guys have a dangerous idea of what food should cost, especially meat. These new nuggets are supposed to be healthier all around because of less preservatives. If anything it would be expected for them to raise the price, instead people in here demand them to lower the price while also please keep making it more and more organic. It doesn't work that way.

Dennis

Banned
Maybe if they made some All Dark Meat McNuggets I would let some cross these lips.

White meat got no flavor.

- J - D -

Honestly, you guys have a dangerous idea of what food should cost, especially meat. These new nuggets are supposed to be healthier all around because of less preservatives. If anything it would be expected for them to raise the price, instead people in here demand them to lower the price while also please keep making it more and more organic. It doesn't work that way.

Pfff. If I wanted healthier, I'd just order their chicken strips.

Maybe if they made some All Dark Meat McNuggets I would let some cross these lips.

White meat got no flavor.

That's okay. The breading has the flavor, and you can add more flavor by drenching it in hot mustard, tangy bbq, ranch, habenero ranch, sweet n sour, or buffalo sauce.

Sorry to bump this thread but no need for a new one, i have not been to McDonald's in a while.

WTF did they do to the nuggets?

They do not taste the same at all.

c4s_freeman091210_139458d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom