• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Numbers: 2 - 8 Oct

Kurosaki Ichigo said:
Zaidan Houjin Nihon Kanji Nouryoku Kentei Kyoukai Kounin Kanken DS

Our friend here is the next million seller...

half a million should be already a big success, and this game could sell better than Kanji Quiz (based, as usual, on amazon.jp chart)

Next million seller for DS is Love & Berry (this time i wrote it correctly, eheheheh)

Jonnyram

BTW, Nintendo has taken a million orders for General Knowledge training. I dunno if that's been mentioned in this thread yet.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Jonnyram said:
BTW, Nintendo has taken a million orders for General Knowledge training. I dunno if that's been mentioned in this thread yet.

Holy.....****. :O

enishi

cvxfreak said:
Pokemon didn't even have 30 days to itself like FFIII. :lol

It is said that Pokeman should easily pass 3 million (combined) in mid of November. I think that is based on the shipment number of Nintendo, suggesting that about 200k pokeman shipped per week.

Can Nintendo's factories handle 5 million-sellers at the same time?

Akia

Jonnyram said:

Uh, are I think that retailers are over estimating this game. I mean 1 million copies.

That's insane.

Top Bottom