• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: Week 34, 2011 (Aug 22 - Aug 28)

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
airmangataosenai said:
You dismissed the low sales of G (Far less than half of the initial sales for this port) on the grounds that it was a belated port (Umm...)
Belated by 4 years with sequels on PS2 and PSP and a new game 4 months away rather than belated for 6 months and still being the very latest edition with no sequel in sight at this point in time. Demo or no demo you don't see the difference? Serioushly? For real? Don't argue just for argument's sake, man.

I pointed out that it had a demo included for the long-awaited sequel to what at the time (And even now) is the biggest 3rd party franchise in the country. You again dismiss this angle and I point out the absurdity of that dismissal and.... here we are in the present day.
And I pointed out demos don't necessarily increase the sales of anything. You gave an example of one that did, namely DQVIII, though I don't think we can know if the demo was the sole reason for it, and I gave an example of one that didn't. Are you claiming that ZOE's sales show it did get a boost from the demo? Did the sequel, sans MGS demo, do that much worse in ways that couldn't be explained by other reasons, such as the release time frame, or what am I missing here? Both games did under 200k iirc. That it sold enough for a sequel doesn't mean shit. Not to mention the game it had a demo of is much bigger than Monster Hunter Tri became so it should have had an even bigger effect.

And complaining about editing posts from the guy who's edited nearly every post in this thread so far? Glass houses my friend, glass houses.
I didn't complain about the edit, I merely noted the nature of it, which is far from what I do with my posts. Telling me I missed a case or whatever when initially you did too. Irony and all that. Nothing more. Not that it has anything to do with the topic but hey, you went there first.

That's pretty generous: All versions/re-releases of the first game for PSP combined come out to roughly 1 million copies.
Yes, I felt generous. Yes, that's nowhere near Portable 3rd's sales, so why would G for Wii (or any new platform for that matter, do you think it would have done so well if they had ported G or 2nd to PS3 instead and left 3rd for 4 months later?) be expected to do nearly as good as 3rd on PS3 to prove Tri on Wii was a good choice in light of this?

Not that it matters much to the current discussion, but it warrants mention that MHP too was a "Years Late" port that came out a mere 3 months before Monster Hunter 2.
You're right, it doesn't matter to the current discussion. Unless you want to say belated ports to home consoles should do better just as belated ports to PSP did way bettter than on PS2. In which case both PS3 and Wii would fall short of that tall order and the differences between them would be negligible.

Things were in favor of 3rd selling better? Good, because it did. And by a considerable margin at that.
That's the point. Duh.

Majmun

Well, the PSP is a beast in Japan. Its success seems to have long legs.

Very beneficial for the Vita, when it comes to Japanese support.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Elios83 said:
3DS sales dropped by an other 40%. Starting from next week we should get an idea about where sales are going to settle. I suppose around 40k weekly, anything less would be disappointing.
PS3 is doing well, it's the only healthy home console in Japan atm. And Capcom will be pleased with the extra sales they got from their old game thanks to the emulator Sony provided them LOL.
Square Enix is so going to follow suit, greedy as they are to sell their old stuff again and again, Birth By Sleep here I come :D

I don't know... still waiting on those PS2 HD collections.

FreeMufasa said:
That was just the rest of the world. Hasn't PSP always been moving software in Japan?
Eh, I do remember when the PSP was basically the "Monster Hunter platform". The software situation might not have been as bad for the PSP in Japan as the rest of the world, but I do feel that the last 2 or so years things have really took a turn for the better. Lots of software is selling well on the PSP.

boingball

AgentChris said:
Can't believe the PSP is so close to the PS2 in lifetime sales.

Indeed. PSP has a good chance of cracking 20million this year (Sony should drop the price for Christmas though, PSP the entry drug, Vita then for the addicted ones). 50% of the Top 20 games are on the PSP insane...

The Wii might have been the fastest selling console, but it also flamed out very quickly. It has no chance of getting to PS2 numbers, in fact, the PS3 might catch it, depending on how the the PS3 sells from here on out (Wii numbers next year will be pathetic, the year after that 0).

I am looking forward to the PS2 vs 720 fight in the charts in four years time!

Elios83

Kagari said:
I don't know... still waiting on those PS2 HD collections.

PS2 Collections? That's way too much work for Square Enix, they need to port the games themselves! That requires to assemble full teams and years of hard work XD
For PSP Sony gently provided the emulator, so even if it will still be challenging, they can do it, just for the sake of their fans.

Chris1964

Sales-Age Genius
New releases {2011.09.08}

[PSP] Maru Goukaku: Shikaku Dasshu! Jouhou Gijutsusha Shiken Portable <EDU> (MediaFive) (¥3.800)
[PSP] Maru Goukaku: Shikaku Dasshu! Kihon Jouhou Gijutsusha Shiken Portable <EDU> (MediaFive) (¥3.800)
[PSP] Ace Combat X2: Joint Assault (PSP the Best) <ACT> (Bandai Namco) (¥2.800)

[WII] Super Sentai Battle: Ranger Cross <ACT> (Bandai Namco) (¥6.090)
[WII] Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility (Best Collection) <SLG> (Marvelous Entertainment) (¥2.940)

[PS3] Tales of Xillia # <RPG> (Bandai Namco) (¥8.379)
[PS3] Tales of Xillia [Special Edition] <RPG> (Bandai Namco) (¥8.379)
[PS3] Tales of Xillia [PlayStation 3 X Edition] <RPG> (SCE) (¥37.980)
[PS3] Resident Evil: Revival Selection <ADV> (Capcom) (¥4.490)
[PS3] Deus Ex: Human Revolution <RPG> (Square Enix) (¥7.980)
[PS3] Resistance 3 <ACT> (SCE) (¥5.980)
[PS3] Hot Shots Golf 5: PlayStation Move Beginner's Pack <SPT> (SCE) (¥6.980)
[PS3] Hot Shots Golf 5 (PlayStation 3 the Best Reprint) <SPT> (SCE) (¥2.980)

[360] Resident Evil: Revival Selection <ADV> (Capcom) (¥4.490)
[360] Deus Ex: Human Revolution <RPG> (Square Enix) (¥7.980)
[360] Rise of Nightmares <ADV> (Sega) (¥7.329)

test_account

XP-39C²
FreeMufasa said:
That was just the rest of the world. Hasn't PSP always been moving software in Japan?
I remember that it was often discussed a few years ago how much affect piracy had on the PSP sales in Japan. I think that it was also some prediction that the PSP would end up selling like 7-8 million units in total when it was all said and done. So the PSP software situation wasnt that good in Japan as well.

boingball said:
Indeed. PSP has a good chance of cracking 20million this year (Sony should drop the price for Christmas though, PSP the entry drug, Vita then for the addicted ones). 50% of the Top 20 games are on the PSP insane...

The Wii might have been the fastest selling console, but it also flamed out very quickly. It has no chance of getting to PS2 numbers, in fact, the PS3 might catch it, depending on how the the PS3 sells from here on out (Wii numbers next year will be pathetic, the year after that 0).

I am looking forward to the PS2 vs 720 fight in the charts in four years time!
You honestly think there's a chance the PS3 might reach the PS2 LTD? The PS3 is at the end of its fifth year on the market, and has only sold 7 million units so far. So, for the console to reach the PS2's 22 million, it should start selling more than twice as much every week as it has done up till now, if we're going by a generous "10 year lifecycle".

I don't see that happening.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Souldriver said:
You honestly think there's a chance the PS3 might reach the PS2 LTD? The PS3 is at the end of its fifth year on the market, and has only sold 7 million units so far. So, for the console to reach the PS2's 22 million, it should start selling more than twice as much every week as it has done up till now, if we're going by a generous "10 year lifecycle".

Hes talkin about the Ps3 catchin Wii LTDs.

flawfuls

Souldriver said:

He is saying the PS3 might catch the wii.

test_account

XP-39C²
The only realistic chance that the PS3 will outsell the Wii is if the Wii sells pretty bad until WiiU comes out and if WiiU pretty much kills the Wii (due to the WiiU has Wii backward compability). Also that the PS3 stays on the market for maybe 4-5 more years.

But i think that the PS3 and Wii LTD will be much closer than one might have thought a few years back.

Road

test_account said:
But i think that the PS3 and Wii LTD will be much closer than one might have thought a few years back.

You telling me the PS3 isn't selling worse than the GC anymore?

This generation has been interesting, both for handheld and home consoles. Hopefully next-gen losers will too last more than 4 years.

saichi

test_account said:
The only realistic chance that the PS3 will outsell the Wii is if the Wii sells pretty bad until WiiU comes out and if WiiU pretty much kills the Wii (due to the WiiU has Wii backward compability). Also that the PS3 stays on the market for maybe 4-5 more years.

Sony does have the 10 year plan for PS3. It's right on target.

BurntPork

Banned
tiku said:
But other system didn't have such a large 1rst week drop.
It also didn't have much of a raise. There was no place for it to drop to. Drops that are actually comparable to 3DS's saw a second week drop of over 60%.

onQ123

Road said:

This generation has been interesting, both for handheld and home consoles. Hopefully next-gen losers will too last more than 4 years.

The PS3 has sold X2 as much as the GameCube & it hasn't even dropped to the launch price of the Gamecube yet

donny2112

onQ123 said:
The PS3 has sold X2 as much as the GameCube & it hasn't even dropped to the launch price of the Gamecube yet

His point was that the PS3 used to be at/below GameCube levels, so obviously outlooks have changed since a few years ago.

In order for PS3 to catch up to Wii,

1) Wii U has to bomb. If Wii U is a success for third-parties, then it'll pull away future sales from PS3.
2) Sony has to keep PS3 on the market for a few more years without a successor, else the successor will pull away sales.

PS3 is the basically "only option" choice for PS2-type core games from last generation, but it's still not selling PS2 levels of software across the board. As such if a better/more popular alternative comes out (be it 720, PS4, or Wii U), PS3 will lose its current position as king of the dinky console hill. Don't be expecting PS2 late-life performance from it with a better/more popular option (for third-parties) on the market.

Road

If the Wii stopped selling and the PS3 continued at this week's rate, it would catch up in 146 weeks, or 2.8 years. *paging Joshua*

It is as likely as I winning the lottery.

(That would be June, 2014, with the PS3 selling 33k and the Wii 0 every week until then, if you didn't understand.)

Alextended said:
Belated by 4 years with sequels on PS2 and PSP and a new game 4 months away rather than belated for 6 months and still being the very latest edition with no sequel in sight at this point in time. Demo or no demo you don't see the difference? Serioushly? For real? Don't argue just for argument's sake, man.

And if you don't see why a demo for what was the first true sequel in 4+ years for such a major franchise, then likewise. I'd say that's a much larger selling point than an HD port of a PSP game but you apparently don't see it that way.

And I pointed out demos don't necessarily increase the sales of anything. You gave an example of one that did, namely DQVIII, though I don't think we can know if the demo was the sole reason for it, and I gave an example of one that didn't. Are you claiming that ZOE's sales show it did get a boost from the demo? Did the sequel, sans MGS demo, do that much worse in ways that couldn't be explained by other reasons, such as the release time frame, or what am I missing here? Both games did under 200k iirc. That it sold enough for a sequel doesn't mean shit. Not to mention the game it had a demo of is much bigger than Monster Hunter Tri became so it should have had an even bigger effect.

We seem to be getting into an area where we're conflating territories here, mostly my fault for mentioning Dragon Quest's demo as an added example to Zone of the Enders. If we're talking about Japan (Or anywhere really) then yes ZoE2 sold less by a decent amount although it's hard to track down exact figures (Famitsu has ZoE2 through all of 2003 at just under 100k, I remember ZoE surpassed that but not by how much) despite receiving much better word of mouth/reviews. They were both released around the same time of year and only 2 years apart so this wasn't anything like how Namco fucks up the Tales releases. As for Metal Gear Solid 2 being a better release than Monster Hunter Tri? Not even close. Even with Tri's poor performance for the franchise it still smoked Metal Gear Solid 2.

Moreover, PS3 sales spiked over 40k units the week the FFXIII demo came out with no other major releases in site. So yeah, people do make major purchases for demos. Unless you think that jump was thanks to the repackaging of a Blu-Ray movie that had been out for some time already.

I didn't complain about the edit, I merely noted the nature of it, which is far from what I do with my posts. Telling me I missed a case or whatever when initially you did too. Irony and all that. Nothing more. Not that it has anything to do with the topic but hey, you went there first.
I... did?

Yes, I felt generous. Yes, that's nowhere near Portable 3rd's sales, so why would G for Wii (or any new platform for that matter, do you think it would have done so well if they had ported G or 2nd to PS3 instead and left 3rd for 4 months later?) be expected to do nearly as good as 3rd on PS3 to prove Tri on Wii was a good choice in light of this?

You're the one arguing that this was a substantial release vs. the Wii game but I'll bite anyway: I see Monster Hunter 3rd HD as a baseline for interest in the franchise the same way as Monster Hunter G was before, yes. Neither would be bought by anyone but hardcore fans of the series as one is just a way to play your PSP game on the big screen and the other was purchased to try the new game a little early. Is this a more "Legitimate" reason to buy this than G for the demo? Depends on who you ask. Both games undeniably serve a similar purpose: To test/prepare the market for future releases. Why else do you think they ported MHG in the first place?

Yet this game sold closer to the mainline true sequel released on Wii last year than it did to it's equivalent test game. I'd say that's pretty damn impressive.

boingball

Road said:
If the Wii stopped selling and the PS3 continued at this week's rate, it would catch up in 146 weeks, or 2.8 years. *paging Joshua*

It is as likely as I winning the lottery.

(That would be June, 2014, with the PS3 selling 33k and the Wii 0 every week until then, if you didn't understand.)

Nice calculation. That makes my point. The PS3 will sell at least 3 more years. The Wii? Not. (Though before you interpret me too literal, I do not think the Wii will sell 0 from today, and the PS3 will also not sell 33k every week in the next 146weeks).

Obviously it depends on some factors like
- will Nintendo lower the price of the Wii and will they produce it after 2012 at all
- will the Wii U take over from the PS3 (I doubt that). Anyway: What is the price of the Wii U? Without it difficult to make any prognosis
- will PS3 sales rise / stay stable / sink in the next 3 years, which depends on compelling SW plus some price reductions

matmanx1

I do think 3DS is going to head downhill in hardware sales for the next few weeks as there's still a compelling lack of good software for the system. I also expect it's performance to pick up in October and stay strong for the remainder of the year because of the strengthening release schedule.

If the back end of this year's releases don't have this expected result then yes, the 3DS will be in trouble.

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
airmangataosenai said:
Yet this game sold closer to the mainline true sequel released on Wii last year than it did to it's equivalent test game. I'd say that's pretty damn impressive.
Is this the kind of logic you've been using through all the debate? G debuted at 131k, Tri debuted at 520k. 287k is closer to 131k than it is to 520k. 156k vs 233k.

Again, 6 months late port of latest entry in a given series sells better than an ancient outdated port just be4 a true sequel, news @ 11.

For the rest, whatever. Nothing I've not already spoken against and I've no reason to get into a repeat cycle. Keep it up.

Alextended said:
Is this the kind of logic you've been using through all the debate? G debuted at 131k, Tri debuted at 520k. 287k is closer to 131k than it is to 520k. 156k vs 233k.
Monster Hunter G LTD sales is 232K, so 3rd HD is already past that, but if you go by a 55% ratio of 1st period to LTD, the projected sales for 3rd HD should be 521K. Tri's LTD sales is 1016K.

If its sales follow its portable brethrens' sales curves, it might end closer to a million than to 232K. I think that with PSN/adhoc party/PS3 controller, third HD may have a shot at gaining legs.

donny2112

Lance Bone Path said:
I think that with PSN/adhoc party/PS3 controller, third HD may have a shot at gaining legs.

Seems like most games on PS3 have the opposite of gaming legs. They do really good to double first week sales, for the most part.

noobie

Banned
For once a week update of comgnet ranking..
[PS3] Tales of Xilia - 902pt (15)
[PS3] Dark Soul - 206pt (1)
[PSP] When you have love in Guam Idol AKB1/48 auction, please be left in their Limited Edition! BOX - 195pt (2)
[Wii] Dragon Quest NES and SNES I · II · III Final Fantasy Anniversary 25 - 160pt (3)
[PSP] Final Fantasy Zero Expressions - 132pt(1)
[PS3] Armored Core 5 - 111Pt
[PS3] OG Super Robot Wars 2 - 103pt
[PS3] Final Fantasy XIII Verusasu - 82Pt
[PS3] Limited Box Shadow of the Colossus ICO / Wanda - 68pt
[PS3] Resident Evil Revival Selection HD Remastered Edition - 63pt(1)
[PSP] When you have love in Guam AKB1/48 Idol Limited Edition - 58pt (1)
[PSP] Grand Knights History - 58pt (7)
[PS3] Disgaea 4. Append Edition limited quantity - 44pt
[PS3] ACE COMBAT ASSAULT HORIZON - 42Pt(-1)
[PSP] Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's PORTABLE-THE GEARS OF DESTINY-GOD BOX Limited Edition - 41pt
[PSP] Busou mk.2 Battle Masters - 38pt (2)
[PSP] To Aru Kagaku no Railgun (Limited Edition) - 35Pt
[PSP] Hatsune Miku-Project DIVA-extend - 34pt
[PSP] Limited Edition Complete Book of the Pik locus Hero - 32pt
[NDS] One Piece Gigant Battle the New World 2 (Limited Edition) - 30pt(-1)

Sorry for the google translation

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
3DS Famitsu top10 updated with new datas for the bolded titles

[3DS] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (Nintendo) - 182.998 / 340.612 / 53,73% 16/06/11
[3DS] Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracles (Level 5) - 117.589 / 318.167 / 36,96% 26/02/11
[3DS] Nintendogs+cats (Nintendo) - 68.973 / 300.230 / 22,97% 26/02/11
[3DS] One Piece: Unlimited Cruise SP (Bandai Namco) - 76.578 / 155.123 / 49,37% 26/05/11
[3DS] Pokemon Rumble Blast (Nintendo) - 91.613 / 126.715 / 72,30% 11/08/11

[3DS] Samurai Warriors: Chronicles (Koei Tecmo) - 43.044 / 120.362 / 35,76% 26/02/11
[3DS] Super Street Fighter 3D Edition (Capcom) - 38.557 / 103.872 / 37,12% 26/02/11
[3DS] Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D (Capcom) - 61.306 / 92.733 / 66,11% 02/06/11
[3DS] Tales of the Abyss (Bandai Namco) - 68.218 / 87.825 / 77,67% 30/06/11
[3DS] Ridge Racer 3D (Bandai Namco) - 34.663 / 84.420 / 41,06% 26/02/11

Comparison for OP ( unfortunately, I have to make a comparison between Famitsu and MC datas, because MC ones are updated to 2010, while Famitsu ones are limited to 2008 )

[WII] One Piece: Unlimited Cruise 1 - The Treasure Beneath the Waves (Bandai Namco) - 61.009 / 147.604 / 41,33% 11/09/08
[WII] One Piece: Unlimited Cruise 2 - Awakening of the Hero (Bandai Namco) - 45.309 / 109.859 / 41,24% 26/02/09

Mpl90 said:
3DS Famitsu top10 updated with new datas for the bolded titles

[3DS] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (Nintendo) - 182.998 / 340.612 / 53,73% 16/06/11
[3DS] Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracles (Level 5) - 117.589 / 318.167 / 36,96% 26/02/11
[3DS] One Piece: Unlimited Cruise SP (Bandai Namco) - 76.578 / 155.123 / 49,37% 26/05/11
[3DS] Pokemon Rumble Blast (Nintendo) - 91.613 / 126.715 / 72,30% 11/08/11

[3DS] Samurai Warriors: Chronicles (Koei Tecmo) - 43.044 / 120.362 / 35,76% 26/02/11
[3DS] Super Street Fighter 3D Edition (Capcom) - 38.557 / 103.872 / 37,12% 26/02/11
[3DS] Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D (Capcom) - 61.306 / 92.733 / 66,11% 02/06/11
[3DS] Tales of the Abyss (Bandai Namco) - 68.218 / 87.825 / 77,67% 30/06/11
[3DS] Ridge Racer 3D (Bandai Namco) - 34.663 / 84.420 / 41,06% 26/02/11

Comparison for OP ( unfortunately, I have to make a comparison between Famitsu and MC datas, because MC ones are updated to 2010, while Famitsu ones are limited to 2008 )

[WII] One Piece: Unlimited Cruise 1 - The Treasure Beneath the Waves (Bandai Namco) - 61.009 / 147.604 / 41,33% 11/09/08
[WII] One Piece: Unlimited Cruise 2 - Awakening of the Hero (Bandai Namco) - 45.309 / 109.859 / 41,24% 26/02/09

Layton was not in the Top30?

test_account

XP-39C²
Road said:

Hehe :) I remember when the PS3 was tracking at Gamecube levels.

Yeah, it is interesting how sales have changed over the last few years. A few years ago not many thought that things would change the way that they did.

saichi said:
Sony does have the 10 year plan for PS3. It's right on target.
True about 10 year plan, and i think that the PS3 might stay on the market for aproximately 10 years. But it would also require that the Wii would almost stop selling, and i dont think that this will happen anytime soon (the weekly sales numers arent very high, but they still add up to a fair amount as time goes by). But maybe the difference between PS3 and Wii LTD will be around 2 million in the end, compared to around 5 million at it was before.

I don't like how fickle the Kirby fanbase is in Japan as of late.

Canvas Curse <1 million
Squeak Squad >1 million
Super Star Ultra >1 million
Epic Yarn <1 million (IIRC?)
Mass Attack <1 million (I can imagine)

A Link to the Snitch said:
I don't like how fickle the Kirby fanbase is in Japan as of late.

Canvas Curse <1 million
Squeak Squad >1 million
Super Star Ultra >1 million
Epic Yarn <1 million (IIRC?)
Mass Attack <1 million (I can imagine)

Epic Yarn and Mass Attack are not proper Kirby games though.

pseudocaesar said:
Thats like saying SMG is not a proper Mario game.

Well, Mass Attack is not even a platform, but a sort of RTS with Pikmin mechanics, more like Mario vs. Donkey Kong, which in fact sells way less than Mario platforms.

test_account

XP-39C²
I agree with Mass Attack since it is not a standard Kirby game, but Epic Yarn is a standard Kirby game when it comes to platforming and different abilities etc. The only difference is the artstyle as far as i know.

test_account said:
I agree with Mass Attack since it is not a standard Kirby game, but Epic Yarn is a standard Kirby game when it comes to platforming and different abilities etc. The only difference is the artstyle as far as i know.
Kirby can't copy abilities in Epic Yarn. The mechanics are totally different (grab & throw).

test_account

XP-39C²
lunchwithyuzo said:
Kirby can't copy abilities in Epic Yarn. The mechanics are totally different (grab & throw).
Ok, thanks for the info. I thought that Kirby got the abilities along the way, but i see now in a YouTube video that he has everything (or at least many of them) from the begining, so that type of mechanic is different indeed. But it is still a more traditional platform game though, so personally i think that it quite close to being a proper/traditional Kirby game in that regard. But it is a bit different at least, no arguement on that.

test_account said:
Ok, thanks for the info. I thought that Kirby got the abilities along the way, but i see now in a YouTube video that he has everything (or at least many of them) from the begining, so that type of mechanic is different indeed. But it is still a more traditional platform game though, so personally i think that it quite close to being a proper/traditional Kirby game in that regard. But it is a bit different at least, no arguement on that.

In fact it went to sell barely 500k copies.

mclem

Mpl90 said:

I think this is an interesting one. I was rather confused at launch given how the original Nintendogs was a massive success but the followup wasn't really lighting up the charts, but the lower price seems to have given it a significant boost. It's either that the customers who made the first Nintendogs a success were put off by the 3DS's high initial price, or that they needed more copies out there to sell virally to show a clear difference between the titles.

I'll be curious to see how it goes about sustaining these legs, now.

test_account

XP-39C²
electroplankton said:
In fact it went to sell barely 500k copies.
That is true, it might be that the different artstyle and/or mechanics that was the reason for that indeed. But i wonder if it is mostly because it was a console game. The previous ones who sold over a 1 million (Squeak Squad and Superstar Ultra) were both handheld games. It shall be interesting to see how the new Kirby Wii game sells compared to Epic Yarn :)

Top Bottom