• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mega Man: Battle Network | OT | Don't be fooled by the chips I've got

DeVeAn

So beat the game and feel like doing so post game stuff. I need a place to gain zenny quickly though for the rest of the power ups. Any vets remember how to earn money quick?

Kaybe

Unconfirmed Member
So beat the game and feel like doing so post game stuff. I need a place to gain zenny quickly though for the rest of the power ups. Any vets remember how to earn money quick?
Random battles in deep internet areas, I'd say. I'm not sure if there's a way to re-enter those areas quickly so mystery data can respawn, but if there is, use it. And use maps for your convinience.

wwm0nkey

I feel like going on a marathon of all these games, sans 4&5. Easily my favorite series on the GBA.

Also tried out that Janus Web browser thing on Oculus, It feels like how the internet is in Battle Network....actually someone even made this site within the browser

YRTUOQp.jpg
Its a lot cleaner now, couldn't find a recent pic.

maxcriden

I feel like going on a marathon of all these games, sans 4&5. Easily my favorite series on the GBA.

Also tried out that Janus Web browser thing on Oculus, It feels like how the internet is in Battle Network....actually someone even made this site within the browser

Its a lot cleaner now, couldn't find a recent pic.

I always felt like the series was impressively forward-thinking!

wwm0nkey

I always felt like the series was impressively forward-thinking!

Its seriously cool as hell stepping into another website because it really is its own place.

I found that Battle Network area by exploring this area.

janus-vr-web-browser-featured.jpg

and then it just spins into a cycle of exploring the internet which is honestly cool as fuck. Someone should make a "page" of battle network and then incorporate the combat system and let other users host and build their own sites with-in it to create a Battle Network MMO.

.....This actually needs to happen

Akzel

It's been maybe 4 month now since I've found it at a retro gaming store, it was sitting alone in his box (Complete/Used). I've never played it yet.

So many games to play. I must take times for that gem.

kiryogi

Banned
This is a very interesting trend with folks liking the latter half of the series starting from 4.

I started with 1 and skipped 2 and 3 since they felt more of the same, came back to 4 with all the systems introduced was refreshing and stuck on since. I don't hate 4, I really enjoyed it despite the tedium. The soul system started in 4 which was extremely awesome, but ultimately I love 6. It's the penultimate of everything to this point and some. Not to mention a fucking amazing ending.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xET8DT0Cy7w

Honestly, Cybeast forms Falzar and Gregar was some badass shit, same for Black Ace and Red Joker in Starforce 3.

FalzerBeastOut.jpg

Top Bottom