• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Men's Fashion |OT| Style is eternal; But my wallet isn't

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
oh and it's looking like gilt has probably lost my second sunglasses order. if I keep doing this right i'll have an infinite supply of store credit.

1ik68XK.png

oh gilt...

My gilt order has been stuck on 'Preparing for shipment...' for a few days now too. Does that mean it's lost? :/

y2dvd

Thanks to everyone for their response on selvage jeans. I went to GAP over the weekend and though I didn't have the time to try selvage jeans on, I felt the material and it was a lot heavier than what I usually get, which are regular $20 jeans lol. It was priced at around $100. It's what I should expect to pay for a pair?

speaking of dope walmart cops

Thanks to everyone for their response on selvage jeans. I went to GAP over the weekend and though I didn't have the time to try selvage jeans on, I felt the material and it was a lot heavier than what I usually get, which are regular $20 jeans lol. It was priced at around $100. It's what I should expect to pay for a pair?
selvedge will generally be tighter and heavier. I don't know if gap's go on sale but n&f runs something called unbranded and they are usually $80 or so, iirc.

also this came in the mail, the aforementioned adam kimmel bomber. apparently has loro piana storm system fabric (waterproof and wind resistant), and a nifty sleeve pocket. in case anyone is wondering i am still wearing walmart jeans and common projects today.

Kraftwerk

Mac, I don't see any Jean Paul Gaultier bodywash in your shower. You slippin bro. Those walmart jeans are taking over your soul.

NinjaBoiX

Another really cool jacket, maybe my fav from the ones you've posted recently.

Funnel neck bomber in navy blue is just my stamp. I like the darker shade on the cuffs and waistband too.

OFf4ivi.gif

Antagon

I'd say 100 dollars for a basic pair is decent. Unbranded is probably a bit cheaper, but high end Japanese stuff can easily go for 300+.

If you think that's nuts you won't believe who Style Fox was.

I don't care if BWGH becomes the biggest brand on earth I'm not buying their wares. I can't believe Fred Segal was stocking that stuff next to Margiela and CDG.

Those Asos shirts came in. They fit great and are thin as paper which is actually perfect for the 95 degree Coachella weather this weekend.

Boken

Banned
also this came in the mail, the aforementioned adam kimmel bomber. apparently has loro piana storm system fabric (waterproof and wind resistant), and a nifty sleeve pocket. in case anyone is wondering i am still wearing walmart jeans and common projects today.

how do i tell some1 politely that i am not a fan of their sunglasses

Top Bottom