• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Men's Fashion |OT| Style is eternal; But my wallet isn't

Anth0ny

Please talk me out of buying this

417306_X3D23_1044_001_100_0000_Light-Floral-print-cotton-t-shirt.jpg

don't buy it fam it's too expensive

nice shirt doe >_<

Oxn

If you saw the same print in the window of Forever 21, you'd laugh. No tee on God's green earth is worth half a grand; just because you can doesn't mean you should...

There are sleeveless mens hoodies, but to be honest, the only people I see wearing them are tacky twinks in the gayborhod.

No i dont want just any sleeveless hoodie.

I want it like that one. Part mesh, thin fabric, and fitted.

if you're buying new gucci, buy some baggy ass pajama trousers or some crazy silk bow tie shirt. don't get the crappy t shirts and sweatshirts they make to appeal to chinese mainlainders buying clothes to show off how wealthy they are.

me:

blazer - brunello cucinelli / shirt - vintage / pants - vintage / shoes - gooch

NinjaBoiX

yeah I think that's it.

also these look better after baby wipes

h8DUXhsl.jpg

they'd look even better but I lost my spare set of laces :( anyone have any recommendations for good laces for CP's?
Anyone have any recommendations for white laces?

White shoe lace recommendations?

Folk ask some weird questions in here, Jesus...

But yeah, just wash them bro.

Anyone have any recommendations for white laces?

White shoe lace recommendations?

Folk ask some weird questions in here, Jesus...

But yeah, just wash them bro.
lol you get upset about the most trivial things. they're a pretty specific width, I'm not just going to go to payless and pick up the first pair of laces I find, I want ones like the ones they came with.

NinjaBoiX

lol you get upset about the most trivial things. they're a pretty specific width, I'm not just going to go to payless and pick up the first pair of laces I find, I want ones like the ones they came with.
So measure the width and find some that wide, seems pretty simple. Shoelaces are about as generic as purchases get, asking for specific recommendations seems weird.
Do y'all have any lacing preferences for your sneakers?
Yeah, down through the eyelet then diagonally up and over to the next one alternating either side, lace on the outside of the shoe overlapping the other each time.

Sometimes straight across depending on the shoe but very rarely.

CFMOORE!

my ssense.com sale haul.

question to other CP owners, I sized down a full size on both the mids and bball, and both seem to have a good 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch in length it seems. i am not sure i want to deal with shipping back and sizing down another whole size only to find they're now too small. thoughts on the sizing issue?

Alucrid

Banned
my ssense.com sale haul.

question to other CP owners, I sized down a full size on both the mids and bball, and both seem to have a good 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch in length it seems. i am not sure i want to deal with shipping back and sizing down another whole size only to find they're now too small. thoughts on the sizing issue?

cps are known to run long and narrow

CFMOORE!

cps are known to run long and narrow

have you or others sized two sizes down though on any style? all posts here and elsewhere have a pretty strong consensus on only needing to go down a whole size. For instance, that Lanvin pair, I also sized down a whole and they fit great, while the MM-GAT has alwasy been a true to size 8(41) for me.

jesalr

Do any of you guys have issues with shoes creasing at the toes? I have pretty shallow feet, which gives the leather space to bend in to, and my shoes look fairly worn pretty quickly.

NinjaBoiX

my ssense.com sale haul.

Very nice! I love those Lanvin's and the red CP's look sick.

Not sure I'm sold on the ones at the top though, is that a gold sole?

Alucrid

Banned
have you or others sized two sizes down though on any style? all posts here and elsewhere have a pretty strong consensus on only needing to go down a whole size. For instance, that Lanvin pair, I also sized down a whole and they fit great, while the MM-GAT has alwasy been a true to size 8(41) for me.
Not for me since they're already tight width wise sizing down once. I have a 41 in Achilles and b ball high and the b ball for a bit longer but not by much

fep

Do y'all have any lacing preferences for your sneakers?

I have a pair of custom adidas mi Sambas that came with laces so long it was comical. Instead of getting new laces I tried a spider web lace and I really like the result. Looks good and shortened the ends to a workable length.

CFMOORE!

Very nice! I love those Lanvin's and the red CP's look sick.

Not sure I'm sold on the ones at the top though, is that a gold sole?

fuck yeah. gold sole! figured i'd try something a little outlandish. As for the CP's, I think I will stick with them as one size down. I can probably live with a little extra room in the toe box.

overcast

Which ones brehs?

Red Wings Iron Ranger (Thinking the Amber Harness as far as color).

Significantly more expensive, but known as the boots around these parts. I know they're quality, but do they look as good (on my feet) as they are built? This would be a huge investment for me.

Clarks Faulkners
These are much cheaper and look good enough. I have good experience with Clarks. Worst part is the fucking zipper on it.

.... it's an easy choice isn't it?

NinjaBoiX

I've worn a white gold, close link, flat curb chain since I was 18, it was a birthday present. Never taken it off for 15 years. I love it, very close fit around the neck, quite a square, masculine cut and not too thick/thin.

Acrylic7

Has anyone here had any form of luck trying to purchase Supreme drop online? Also do they even sell 2xl clothes online? I have yet to see that size option for an item.

8SIRnFg.jpg

When ur too poor to buy real croc and have to slum in kva &#128555;

hHxQRil.jpg

When ur too poor to buy real croc and have to slum in kva and your son barfs on u &#128555; &#128555;

Gustin is having hourly stock sales all today. I picked up two Wax Canvas Truckers for $105 apiece for my brothers. Normally around $150. I have one and its my fav jacket.

Suggestions for casual sneakers with shorts? I currently wear some Vans but they are uncomfortable as hell. Preferably under $150.

I usually just wear a casual button down shirt with shorts.

I like some of the Tretorn and Ben Sherman shoes but they dont look like they will provide much comfort. Will Roshes look too weird?

Top Bottom