• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Men's Fashion |OT| Style is eternal; But my wallet isn't

Suggestions for casual sneakers with shorts? I currently wear some Vans but they are uncomfortable as hell. Preferably under $150.

I usually just wear a casual button down shirt with shorts.

I like some of the Tretorn and Ben Sherman shoes but they dont look like they will provide much comfort. Will Roshes look too weird?

Roshes and Frees are fine, especially if you are going for comfort. Can't go wrong with Superstars either. I'd recommend you go try on different brands and pairs though, especially because sizing can be different for each shoe.

Suggestions for casual sneakers with shorts? I currently wear some Vans but they are uncomfortable as hell. Preferably under $150.

I usually just wear a casual button down shirt with shorts.

I like some of the Tretorn and Ben Sherman shoes but they dont look like they will provide much comfort. Will Roshes look too weird?

I rock the Ransom Field Lite with shorts for the past month. They pretty sexy

Alucrid

Banned
What do you guys think about the level of intensity there is for all things Supreme?

it's the best. supreme everything for me, even for the bolt cutters that i use to cut locks

16022301_2.jpg

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Supreme and Stone Island are so hypebeast.

Fear of God too but at least it's not heavily branded.

Zaph

I should note that yoox often goofs on product listings; if you google search you sometimes find stuff that won't show under the label:

Was at a conference with one of their tech leads a couple years ago - due to their volume they use an algorithm with pattern matching to list product, and hire a small team of gofers to run around the site looking for errors.

Zaph

Most of the gear on this site is absolutely horrendous. I mean, what the fuck is this?

[IMG ]http://i.imgur.com/FqhS7mH.jpg[/IMG]

It looks like some really bad homemade cosplay outfit.

I wouldn't fill my wardrobe with Oki's selection, but it's nice to have one or two more... indulgent pieces.

CFMOORE!

I should note that yoox often goofs on product listings; if you google search you sometimes find stuff that won't show under the label:

http://www.yoox.com/US/11021281/ite...sCoah1CMXBoCvZjw_wcB#cod10=11021281IW&sizeId=

http://www.yoox.com/US/11019711/ite...cPOyNhfPZBoCDMHw_wcB#cod10=11019711PD&sizeId=

http://www.yoox.com/us/11021288VM/i...t=3&bnpid=11021288&cod10=11021288VM&sizeId=11

Good for sniping deals 👌🏻

goddamnit. now i am adding more shoes to my closet.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
$150 is still steep for a new pair of kicks in my world :(

not to mention they don't have any in my size, so who cares, I SURE DONT, NOT AT ALL

n0b

Help me I have no hope left. I want slim fit jeans (not skinny). With high waist. But my size for that would be 31w35l. Am I shit out of luck? My body type is the worst to shop clothes for; I'm barrel chested but 6'4" and lanky as fuck.

Like , a true 31" waist? The only stuff I see that would fit your bill are those raw denims which usually are unhemmed to about 36". I'm sure someone more knowledgeable about options could guide you

$150 is still steep for a new pair of kicks in my world :(

not to mention they don't have any in my size, so who cares, I SURE DONT, NOT AT ALL
Wut size r u bae?

n0b

Like , a true 31" waist? The only stuff I see that would fit your bill are those raw denims which usually are unhemmed to about 36". I'm sure someone more knowledgeable about options could guide you

Wut size r u bae?

True 31, if it has any stretch I'm better in 30 than that.

Don't know height of you guys but for fellow tall (6'4") GAF, I've discovered that Dolce & Gabbana full sleeve shirts have very long sleeves, fits like a dream if you're tall and slim

Joe

Is it just me or all white dress shirts transparent? Can't find anything inexpensive that doesn't require an undershirt.

Edit: are there any cuts or cloth I should be looking for?

Zaph

Downside of being tall: places I can shop are limited and often need tailoring, luckily some of the places have an in house tailor to take care of that

I think of it as a bonus - got me into the habit of factoring in tailoring costs when I buy most things, not just suits. Everything ends up looking so much better.

Is it just me or all white dress shirts transparent? Can't find anything inexpensive that doesn't require an undershirt.

Edit: are there any cuts or cloth I should be looking for?
I mean you can get thicker shirts (2 ply or OCBD) but if you're a darker complexion you're always gonna look like you're smuggling a pair of burnt lightbulbs.

Zaph

Purchasing new white shirts semi-regularly is just a cost of living imo

I can't stand seeing the lines which cheapen an otherwise well-tailored suit when you take your jacket off, and no undershirt/shirt combination I've found solves that completely. Keep a couple spare shirts at work for especially sweaty days

Oxn

Purchasing new white shirts semi-regularly is just a cost of living imo

I can't stand seeing the lines which cheapen an otherwise well-tailored suit when you take your jacket off, and no undershirt/shirt combination I've found solves that completely. Keep a couple spare shirts at work for especially sweaty days

This guy knows wassup.

And undershirts are gross to wear underneath unless you do a whole completely unbuttoned look with your white shirt a la Michael Jackson style.

Oxn

Have you worn an airism shirt before? It's nothing like what you think an undershirt is.

I have.

I gave them all to my dad once i started losing weight and never felt the need to replace them.

I mostly just wore them around the house, but never as an under shirt. A black one is fine to go out in.

giga

I have.

I gave them all to my dad once i started losing weight and never felt the need to replace them.

I mostly just wore them around the house, but never as an under shirt. A black one is fine to go out in.
Now that's just crazy. I wear them skin tight and would only wear them by themselves if working out or running.

Top Bottom