• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mista

Banned
Everything good, or just taking a little break? I Iike to do the latter a lot, keep Gaf fresh and fun, rather than burning out.
Both. Just decided that I won't bother to start a proper discussion unless someone wants to have one with me

Been busy playing FF7 too. Which is way better that sitting here and watching clowns left and right all day

Last edited:

Saber

Both. Just decided that I won't bother to start a proper discussion unless someone wants to have one with me

Been busy playing FF7 too. Which is way better that sitting here and watching clowns left and right all day

I just feel like you had a lot of heat these days. Just take easy, have fun playing your games bud.
I had one case of a rude member provoking me into something I have no interest into. I just ignore and move on, not worth.

Last edited:

-Arcadia-

Banned

The break also definitely helps build up patience for that.

It also helps to just try to focus on the good posters, and ‘signal boosting’ them. A lot of the idiots are just trying to provoke a reaction, in my experience, and will go away when the adults are having a conversation.

I think it’s good to confront them from time to time (without it spilling into a page-long debate that ruins the thread), but it’s easy to get caught up in doing so, and ruin your own experience.

Take all the time you need, but you’re one of the best posters here, and don’t let them drive you away.

Mista

Banned
The break also definitely helps build up patience for that.

It also helps to just try to focus on the good posters, and ‘signal boosting’ them. A lot of the idiots are just trying to provoke a reaction, in my experience, and will go away when the adults are having a conversation.

I think it’s good to confront them from time to time (without it spilling into a page-long debate that ruins the thread), but it’s easy to get caught up in doing so, and ruin your own experience.

Take all the time you need, but you’re one of the best posters here, and don’t let them drive you away.
Yeah I 100% agree. Thank you for the kind words but trust me nobody will drive me away.

The break came with FF7 somehow. I clocked over 40 hours and I have yet to finish my first playthrough

Amazing game! Don't want it to end but unfortunately I am at the final boss now.

-Arcadia-

Banned
The break came with FF7 somehow. I clocked over 40 hours and I have yet to finish my first playthrough

Amazing game! Don't want it to end but unfortunately I am at the final boss now.

I just started. I’ve been in a bit of a mood, so I haven’t been able to fully appreciate it, but it’s really impressive.

It’s also hard to believe how far we’ve come. Seeing a PS1 game recreated with playable, better-than-Advent Children visuals really drives that home. I think this is one of the first times where I felt kind of like I was inside a major Hollywood movie — the level of detail is incredible.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Yeah I 100% agree. Thank you for the kind words but trust me nobody will drive me away.

Amazing game!
Same here brother, fucking awesome. Enjoying every minute of it. My faith in Squeenix is slowly coming back. If Trials of Mana remake is good too, that might be enough to put them back in my good graces.

Funny enough the biggest clown wrote two essays to justify the actions of his fellow circus clowns

Notice how he talked nothing about the Xbox fanboys just how the banned Sony fanboys were "contributing" a lot

This is the cool gaming thread. Can you try to keep that console war bullshit in the gaming side.

Last edited:

Mista

Banned
Same here brother, fucking awesome. Enjoying every minute of it. My faith in Squeenix is slowly coming back. If Trials of Mana remake is good too, that might be enough to put them back in my good graces.
Yeah they definitely brought back the SquareSoft days. I want Trials of Mana to succeed because FFVII Remake I believe SE are making a beautiful comeback like Capcom

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
One would think that the unifying interest is the shared hobby of playing video games, but humans somehow want to divide themselves up even further for arbitrary reasons.

Leave it to nerds to take a generic corporate rivalry marketing campaign between Sega and Nintendo in the 80s, internalize those identities, and then make it personal,

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
It doesn’t matter anyway. The last gasps of plastic warriors, being eliminated one by one.

They literally just got insulted out of the ban thread by a mod too.
You guys spend too much energy thinking about/giving them attention IMO. Like we have 4+more years of this. BUCKLE UP!

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
He's with me though ;)
Then
niaVixu.jpg

Now
oAtkWJA.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom