• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
Where's dog?

390904.jpg

Found dog.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
I see one of two scenarios:

1: Despite being thoroughly on their side, you keep saying things that are ‘offensive’, and eventually receive your perma.

2: You start restricting yourself and treading more carefully. Thing about that, is that I’ve noticed a mind tends to flourish in proportion to the space and nourishment you give it, with the reverse also being true.

If everything is off-limits, wrongthink, and you constantly have to tip-toe around every kind of subject matter and thought... well, eventually, you’ll just adapt altogether, stop ever thinking of anything that could challenge an increasingly insane, demanding narrative, or thinking independently in general, and become a perfect Ree poster.
If someone posts on Resetera (even if very carefully) that does not mean it is the only place they post (or communicate) at.

O-N-E

One of the most relentless, offensive, and hilarious videos that exist on the web. Don't watch if you don't want to be offended, because he viciously attacks everyone.

My favourite part is when he repeatedly yells "FUCK THE QUEEN" at the top of his lungs in the middle of an overcrowded park in England.

Chaos manifest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom