• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mista

Banned
3wu1p0.jpg
I wasn’t talking about you but if that how you feel then I can’t change that :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Nymphae

Banned
I downloaded it because Scopa Scopa won't shut up about it. I have yet to try it though

It's incredible, I haven't tried the VR stuff myself but it's one of the better feeling Tetris games released over here I think. Journey mode is a fun ride, and the effect modes are a selection of exactly what I wanted plus some cool bonuses like Mystery mode.

plushyp

A lot of reeeturners recently
Is there any way for someone to make a case to reverse their ban on Resetera? Going by their posts it's abundantly clear they aren't here for discussion and want a return to the pre-2017 era. But really does say something when even Resetera doesn't want them lol..

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
Is there any way for someone to make a case to reverse their ban on Resetera? Going by their posts it's abundantly clear they aren't here for discussion and want a return to the pre-2017 era. But really does say something when even Resetera doesn't want them lol..
Some are just temp bans so I bet they will go back

obin_gam

And you want to go back to that place?
Eh I have no real issues with Resetera, I like it there as I like it here. Both places have their virtues and vices. I have never gotten banned from here I dont think anyway. Yeah sure its a little annoying getting banned for nothingness, but I'll survive. I dont have the energy to hold grudges "on the interwebz" so to speak.

Last edited:

-Arcadia-

Banned
Eh I have no real issues with Resetera, I like it there as I like it here. Both places have their virtues and vices. I have never gotten banned from here I dont think anyway. Yeah sure its a little annoying getting banned for nothingness, but I'll survive. I dont have the energy to hold grudges "on the interwebz" so to speak.

I see one of two scenarios:

1: Despite being thoroughly on their side, you keep saying things that are ‘offensive’, and eventually receive your perma.

2: You start restricting yourself and treading more carefully. Thing about that, is that I’ve noticed a mind tends to flourish in proportion to the space and nourishment you give it, with the reverse also being true.

If everything is off-limits, wrongthink, and you constantly have to tip-toe around every kind of subject matter and thought... well, eventually, you’ll just adapt altogether, stop ever thinking of anything that could challenge an increasingly insane, demanding narrative, or thinking independently in general, and become a perfect Ree poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom