• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa

Banned
Yes he is. Go back and finish middle school you imbecile

I did some goolaging and it looks like period inside the quotation is standard in the US but in the rest of the world, it goes outside. Kinda like how merikkka still uses Imperial while the rest of the world wised up to metric.

TL;DR fudge is a cocksucker

Mista

Banned
I did some goolaging and it looks like period inside the quotation is standard in the US but in the rest of the world, it goes outside. Kinda like how merikkka still uses Imperial while the rest of the world wised up to metric.

TL;DR fudge is a cocksucker

Thats why I said he’s correct since he’s American + messing around with you for a bit. I personally use it outside the quotation

QvDlrK6.gif

Papa

Banned
Honestly, if you been on the internet long enough, that shouldn't phase you anymore. That shit along with tubgirl/lemon party/spin doctor etc.. we're all used in internet warfare so much that I'm sure most are desensitized to it. Except for true zoomer like -Arcadia- -Arcadia-

I once caught my dead son jacking it to meatspin

That’s when I knew

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
Dear god - dealing with the Trump-deranged is exhausting. They work together to exhaust you until you reach a point of fuck this shit and then strut around claiming victory like pigeons on a chessboard.

-Arcadia-

Banned
Dear god - dealing with the Trump-deranged is exhausting. They work together to exhaust you until you reach a point of fuck this shit and then strut around claiming victory like pigeons on a chessboard.

Don’t place pearls before swine.

If somebody doesn’t respect you, this forum, and even the entire concept of adult, mature conversation, and is just here to shill, paid or otherwise, trying to engage them from that perspective is hopeless.

Give them the level of respect/treatment they’ve earned.

Last edited:
I hate it when someone quotes the entirety of the OP only to respond with simple one or two word posts. "Great", "Hype", "Cool", "Thanks" etc. It doesn't add anything to a discussion, much less address any specific part of the quoted post.

Last edited:
I hate it when someone quotes the entirety of the OP only to respond with simple one or two word posts. "Great", "Hype", "Cool", "Thanks" etc. It doesn't add anything to a discussion, much less address any specific part of the quoted post.

Cool

(seriously tho I’m guilty of this, admittedly)

Last edited:
At least it's generally positivity. I get sick of seeing "No" posts. Fantastic contributions.
How about generally interesting? The post being positive or negative is beside the point. Imagine if you created a new thread and 3 out of the 10 people responded with "Interesting" or "Cool" after quoting your OP. But at least the forum automatically shrinks the quote if it's too large.

Nymphae

Banned
Imagine if you created a new thread and 3 out of the 10 people responded with "Interesting" or "Cool" after quoting your OP.

I would have no problem with those because they are positive responses, I'd be like cool someone dug it. Better than "lame" or something similar, no? It's not killing me to scroll past a positive "boomer react" really

We have a like button on this forum, you don’t have to make a reply saying “I ENJOY THIS STATEMENT”, that’s some boomer shit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom