• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitesnake

Banned
HDnpOH8.jpg

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Just went to my parents' place for pre-mom's day greetings, and my dad was watching ESPN.

I wondered what the hell it could be since I thought all sports were shut down.

Apparently they're broadcasting Korean baseball because that's the only major sports going on in the world now.

-Arcadia-

Banned
AmazingLook AmazingLook exited with the biggest GAF dick I've seen. Didn't know posting in the tits and ass threads was paying such dividends.

Might want to clarify things when you’re talking about that thread. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Roughly a 5x Reaction to Post ratio, which is really impressive. I wonder what the biggest ratio on the site is?

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
AmazingLook AmazingLook exited with the biggest GAF dick I've seen. Didn't know posting in the tits and ass threads was paying such dividends.

Bugger. I enjoyed his work. Not just tits and ass but carefully selected high quality tits and ass. Never out of proportion, never attached to an ugly face with too much plastic surgery, always quality material.

Last edited by a moderator:

drganon

What's the point of becoming a member of a gaming forum, yet rarely post on the gaming page and spend all the time in the politics page. I'm not gonna tell people how to post, but it's kinda weird.

-Arcadia-

Banned
What's the point of becoming a member of a gaming forum, yet rarely post on the gaming page and spend all the time in the politics page. I'm not gonna tell people how to post, but it's kinda weird.

lh8vZ7v.gif

They’re not here genuinely. They’re here to shill, either for organizations like ShareBlue, or their own misguided political beliefs.

Papa

Banned
Just went to my parents' place for pre-mom's day greetings, and my dad was watching ESPN.

I wondered what the hell it could be since I thought all sports were shut down.

Apparently they're broadcasting Korean baseball because that's the only major sports going on in the world now.

Rugby League starts up on May 28 💪

Papa

Banned

I post mostly in OT, some in politics (but mostly to point and laugh at NI and Lil Arky). I guess your question kinda applies to me.

For me personally, I signed up over a decade ago when I had more free time to play games. Now that I’m working full time, I struggle to keep up with gaming but still need a place to shitpost and get my general internet lols. GAF offers the best of both worlds, so I hang around.

Also gaming side is full of retard male feminists who just aren’t worth the time to bully because they’re that pathetic. The amount of simping going on in the Druckmann threads made me feel like I got lost and stumbled into Ree. Ain’t nobody got time for that level of depravity.

-Arcadia-

Banned
I post mostly in OT, some in politics (but mostly to point and laugh at NI and Lil Arky). I guess your question kinda applies to me.

For me personally, I signed up over a decade ago when I had more free time to play games. Now that I’m working full time, I struggle to keep up with gaming but still need a place to shitpost and get my general internet lols. GAF offers the best of both worlds, so I hang around.

Also gaming side is full of retard male feminists who just aren’t worth the time to bully because they’re that pathetic. The amount of simping going on in the Druckmann threads made me feel like I got lost and stumbled into Ree. Ain’t nobody got time for that level of depravity.

It’s not always that bad, for what it’s worth.

It’s a lot like when there’s a hot button issue in Politics or Off Topic — this bunch of accounts no one ever heard of, suddenly become active in crazy numbers, and all flock to the thread.

Papa

Banned
It’s not always that bad, for what it’s worth.

It’s a lot like when there’s a hot button issue in Politics or Off Topic — this bunch of accounts no one ever heard of, suddenly become active in crazy numbers, and all flock to the thread.

A lot of them were Neo Members but then there were simping retards like Geki-D Geki-D and this fool who have been here a while but would fit right in at Ree.

Why do that. Its easier to shitpost the usual drive by drivel - beta, feminist, woke, etc.

Like how does one get so pathetic? Women don’t fuck white knights. There is literally zero reason to be a male feminist weasel. They’re despised by men and women alike and are a walking rape whistle. Do they not realise that their mating strategy is totally transparent and laughed at by everyone?

drganon

Fair enough. My post may have sounded more harsh than I meant it too. Still, you weren't really one of the posters I had in mind. For the sake of civility I wont name them directly, but I imagine you could figure out who I'm talking about. Those who dont even bother posting in the off topic or community section. Just politics.

-Arcadia-

Banned
A lot of them were Neo Members but then there were simping retards like Geki-D Geki-D and this fool who have been here a while but would fit right in at Ree.

Like how does one get so pathetic? Women don’t fuck white knights. There is literally zero reason to be a male feminist weasel. They’re despised by men and women alike and are a walking rape whistle. Do they not realise that their mating strategy is totally transparent and laughed at by everyone?

They really don’t realize.

I think some are just brainwashed, though. Their understanding of the world is back to front, or outright false, and they genuinely think they’re doing good in the world, while believing the lying, attacking, and as you put it, weasel tactics, are justified in that context.

Papa

Banned
They really don’t realize.

I think some are just brainwashed, though. Their understanding of the world is back to front, or outright false, and they genuinely think they’re doing good in the world, while believing the lying, attacking, and as you put it, weasel tactics, are justified in that context.

Undesirable male + low IQ results in high susceptibility to feminist indoctrination. Truly pathetic. Support your local bully so your kid doesn’t turn out like them.

Papa

Banned
Fair enough. My post may have sounded more harsh than I meant it too. Still, you weren't really one of the posters I had in mind. For the sake of civility I wont name them directly, but I imagine you could figure out who I'm talking about. Those who dont even bother posting in the off topic or community section. Just politics.

I’ll name them for you

Nobody_Important Nobody_Important
Arkage Arkage
darkestdame darkestdame

get itt!!!

You’re being called out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom