• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is someone considered Jewish if one parent was, even though they don't practice the faith at all?
Think it depends which parent is Jewish. I have Jewish heritage but it got fucked up somewhere down the line and my grandparents were raised Catholic with a Jewish surname.

Last edited:

ThatGamingDude

I am a virgin
Guardian Force: You want to be a faction that enslaves other races???
Also my Guardian Force: Fucking decimate every insect species in the galaxy. Bugs are GROSS

Izx5uBP.png

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
All this time I thought people were angry at nush nush 's avatar because it was a blank image. I kept thinking how whiny they are to be annoyed at such a trivial thing. Then I realized after looking at the actual PNG that it's supposed to simulate a cracked screen. I just never noticed because I'm in dark mode.

I now respect those whiners even less.

Last edited:

haxan7

Banned
All this time I thought people were angry at nush nush 's avatar because it was a blank image. I kept thinking how whiny they are to be annoyed at such a trivial thing. Then I realized after looking at the actual PNG that it's supposed to simulate a cracked screen. I just never noticed because I'm in dark mode.

how could you do this to me

teezzy

Banned

I want to see it so badly but I also cant stand the light. I'm like Bane but cooler and a GAF member

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
For the record, Fake is the 2nd member who welcomed me in the forum (@TLZ was the first), the first after introducing myself properly. But my early posts I just jumped into the action!

Why are you using a dead brand's logo as an avatar :( ?

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Why are you using a dead brand's logo as an avatar :( ?

tenor.gif

It's PS1 startup nostalgia, but it's not dead, it's just changed to Sony Interactive Entertainment:

1280px-Sony_Interactive_Entertainment_logo_%282016%29.svg.png

Here, go to the main page, it's the mother of PlayStation:

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
tenor.gif

It's PS1 startup nostalgia, but it's not dead, it's just changed to Sony Interactive Entertainment:

1280px-Sony_Interactive_Entertainment_logo_%282016%29.svg.png

Here, go to the main page, it's the mother of PlayStation:

I know SIE of course, I was only talking about the name. Of course I have more nostalgia for the old name as well, especially due to the announcer in Crash Bandicoot games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom