• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

nush

Sorta yes. Enabling someone is never good. Guy's life is boring at worse going off his threads, and being lonely isn't a terminal disease. Nobody chased him off either he did that himself. Everyone here was respectful since his first I'm a piece of shit that needs to die (tm) username/thread (for the most part) all things considered. But then again nobody here is a shrink something WOE IS ME obviously needs. Anyway here's Wonderwall.

Reading that post and the directors cut version it's clear what his issue actually is.

He's selfish.

He want's everything done for him, wants people to react how he wants, want's the world to react to him as he wants and then to hug him when he does not get his own way. Just another peops where the "Illness" is self-inflicted and a shield from criticism.

Don't need posters that influence several copycat topics looking for the hugbox. I hope he actually gets help and listens to what he's told.

Permed on Ree within hours.

xqQPwIn.png

"appropriation of minority oppression" lol wtf

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
1wb5XgW.png

So, Tony Hawk is awesome, and I’m going to need Meta Gaf to keep all real-life skateboards away from me for a while.

I can’t get over how much fun I’m having.
It looks like it plays nicely. (like the original since it is a remake)

Shame about the character creator. Looks very Ubisoft.

bronk

Banned
Hey everyone. Hope you guys are doing good. Lots been going on for me. I finally closed on my house. What a stressful time that took about 45 days of worrying. But im super thankful.

Got biopsie results back on my 1 year old cat. He has no cancer, doesnt have irritable bowel disease so all is well. Hes good now had to have a cone on for two weeks with surtures. His eating is still sorta tough as we figure what kind of food and medicine can keep him from puking. (Believe me ive done it all) just happy he is gonna be ok. I have three cats. So one three legger, one with stomach issues and one with a caveman underbite. Dont clown me until you have a three legged cat you can tell the ladies you care for and watch their hearts melt. 🤣

Im in Southern California so you know these fuckers try to lock me down. But im out here at the gym at 7am. Slamming weights in the parking lot. This is where i fought that cholo 🤣 but i know his bum ass probably sleeps till at least noon. Gotta earn those beers im gonna smack around 11am on the coast. The bars figured out cool setups outside so im out here living. Cheers my meta friends. Hit me up on IG im always on there being a fool. teeksgib11

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Im in Southern California so you know these fuckers try to lock me down. But im out here at the gym at 7am. Slamming weights in the parking lot. This is where i fought that cholo 🤣 but i know his bum ass probably sleeps till at least noon. Gotta earn those beers im gonna smack around 11am on the coast. The bars figured out cool setups outside so im out here living. Cheers my meta friends. Hit me up on IG im always on there being a fool. teeksgib11
Is this lingo or did you have a stroke. Oh Instagram.

aMPGBZc.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone. Hope you guys are doing good. Lots been going on for me. I finally closed on my house. What a stressful time that took about 45 days of worrying. But im super thankful.

Got biopsie results back on my 1 year old cat. He has no cancer, doesnt have irritable bowel disease so all is well. Hes good now had to have a cone on for two weeks with surtures. His eating is still sorta tough as we figure what kind of food and medicine can keep him from puking. (Believe me ive done it all) just happy he is gonna be ok. I have three cats. So one three legger, one with stomach issues and one with a caveman underbite. Dont clown me until you have a three legged cat you can tell the ladies you care for and watch their hearts melt. 🤣

Bro, you gotta tell us about this cholo.

O-N-E

I want things to get better for him, but I feel like he doesn’t ever listen. He just keeps doing the same things, has a blow-up every week, everyone here offers him advice that he ignores, and repeat.

I’m glad it was locked. He needs some tough love (or yes, actual therapy) to get him on the right track. Pity parties and advice offered to someone who won’t take it, solve nothing. The real kindness is giving him what he needs, so he can sort things out for himself.

And the Trump stuff is just obnoxious. Walk into a conversation telling everyone how bad they are for supporting Trump, then cry that nobody wants to debate you, and tells you to fuck off. Well, gee, I wonder why?

How could anyone "openly support Trump"? Say it ain't so GAF! Say it ain't so!

For real Shantae Shantae , maybe Japan is the answer after all. You seem to hate religion, yet you're in need of a more traditional society and woman, so the land of the rising sun seems like the next viable option.

nush

For real Shantae Shantae Shantae Shantae , maybe Japan is the answer after all. You seem to hate religion, yet you're in need of a more traditional society and woman, so the land of the rising sun seems like the next viable option.

Except Shante is ten years older at least. Shipping people like that to Asia does not solve their problems or make them face their problems. I've crossed paths with enough LBH and the reverse Asian Western weebs as well to know to swerve them hard.

O-N-E

Except Shante is ten years older at least. Shipping people like that to Asia does not solve their problems or make them face their problems. I've crossed paths with enough LBH and the reverse Asian Western weebs as well to know to swerve them hard.

I feel really bad for him.

I can't watch the whole video in one go lol.

bronk

Banned
Started at 11am. Its 8:45 now. Got a few numbers. Ended up at bar close to my house. Bartender was there that we've had a great time last couple hang outs. We had a couple jamison shots and talked. She randomly brought up games and that was my in 🤣. She goes I remember playing galaga at a bar when i lived in Florida and loved that game. I told her well i built an at home arcade lets play. She gave me her number and she said she'd text me when shes off. Let's see whats up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom