• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

teezzy

Banned
rRwOGTI.jpg

You guys have the magic eye? I was born with it.

Ive been working like a dog. Day shift straight into night shift to make some extra money to pay for my cats surgery and all the fees of purchasing a house. Lots of stress waiting on results of my cat (thought he had cancer) got past that. Alot of random family stuff that was a pain to deal with. Not to sound like a complainer but once i got a free weekend and found out some places are opened up I went wild and honestly had a great time. I like to have a good time here and there but after the shit fuck that has been 2020 i may have went a tad overboard haha. Its cool this week ill work out like a maniac to even out. I do everything in extremes. Its a blessing and a curse.
If you have just listened when I told you to bow to Jim during that Yatch party, you wouldn't have had to work like a dog for the government and not Sony Interactive Entertainment.

teezzy

Banned
There's a lot of PS4 and Switch games I'd like to play eventually.

Hopefully Switch emulation catches up and Sony drops Last Guardian and Bloodborne on Steam

Nymphae

Banned
I hope Twitter gets wiped off the internet purely so people relearn how to create threads that aren't just tweet dumps. It is easier than fuck to take screenshots and save twitter videos. People refuse to do anything that takes more time than no time at all so they can get back to endlessly scrolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom