• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaySan

Banned

Except Shante is ten years older at least. Shipping people like that to Asia does not solve their problems or make them face their problems. I've crossed paths with enough LBH and the reverse Asian Western weebs as well to know to swerve them hard.

I wish there was a follow up video on this guy. Poor guy just trying to fit in. Hope he is doing well

brap

Banned
What in the world makes you think this? They’re completely different.

Got your back, Brap

ing3usa.png

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
I really want to make a thread about Chunk soon. I won’t be the first, and I won’t be the last, but I really, really want him back posting with us. He had become such an awesome poster, and person to hang out with on the boards.
I'm not sure why he took that warning so personally. It seemed pretty minor. He always seemed a little sensitive to the off chance that he might be seen as a console warrior, but I never really perceived him that way.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not sure why he took that warning so personally. It seemed pretty minor. He always seemed a little sensitive to the off chance that he might be seen as a console warrior, but I never really perceived him that way.
He was at one point. Unlike our other tomodachi he improved and got over his weirdness but then he left over a thread/moderation. EMOTIONS are a powerful thing - David Cage.

He is most likely playing videogames rn and doing fine, rather than being offended by posts over them. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if he took some of matt's advice either.

He was at one point. Unlike our other tomodachi he improved and got over his weirdness but then he left over a thread/moderation. EMOTIONS are a powerful thing - David Cage.

He is most likely playing videogames rn and doing fine, rather than being offended by posts over them. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if he took some of matt's advice either.
Who's the other tomodachi?

-Arcadia-

Banned

My guess is this. That was a time where some frustration was going around about really bad console warriors not getting banned. When Chunk got warned for posting too many threads, I think he took it very angrily, like, ‘you’re going to mod me, a loved, good poster, but not these people?’, and took his ball and went home.

What that misses is that those people were probably getting warned all the time too.

That’s my guess, tho. I could be wrong.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
My guess is this. That was a time where some frustration was going around about really bad console warriors not getting banned. When Chunk got warned for posting too many threads, I think he took it very angrily, like, ‘you’re going to mod me, a loved, good poster, but not these people?’, and took his ball and went home.

What that misses is that those people were probably getting warned all the time too.

That’s my guess, tho. I could be wrong.
Plausible theory. It does seem that some users succumb to availability bias because they can see when they themselves get warned, but not others, which makes them think that they are the only ones getting reprimanded.

Barakov

Gold Member
Have you seen the 343 staff photo? They pander to the woke.
Yeah, I know 343 panders pretty hardcore to them. It just seems that whatever 343 does is supported universally with all kinds of wokeisms in the replies. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places but whenever Activision with COD or Epic with Fornnite tries the woke stuff they are universally shit on. Guess it's more telling that Halo isn't the franchise it once was.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom