• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
q0fyxsE.png

bronk

Banned
Back from eating and drinking myself to death. Another note I'm about to beat Suikoden. The dragons sound like elephants its so dumb. Great game but the second game is infinitely better in everyway

bronk

Banned
I need to play suikoden one day

It's the second one everybody raves about - correct? I know next to nothing about the franchise apart from it being a Konami JRPG
Suikoden 2 is probably my favorite jrpg of all time.

Edit: I think Ive said exactly this a few days ago. My brain is mush.

Last edited:

bronk

Banned
If I may ask, what inspired the last few days of indulgent drinking?
Ive been working like a dog. Day shift straight into night shift to make some extra money to pay for my cats surgery and all the fees of purchasing a house. Lots of stress waiting on results of my cat (thought he had cancer) got past that. Alot of random family stuff that was a pain to deal with. Not to sound like a complainer but once i got a free weekend and found out some places are opened up I went wild and honestly had a great time. I like to have a good time here and there but after the shit fuck that has been 2020 i may have went a tad overboard haha. Its cool this week ill work out like a maniac to even out. I do everything in extremes. Its a blessing and a curse.

Ive been working like a dog. Day shift straight into night shift to make some extra money to pay for my cats surgery and all the fees of purchasing a house. Lots of stress waiting on results of my cat (thought he had cancer) got past that. Alot of random family stuff that was a pain to deal with. Not to sound like a complainer but once i got a free weekend and found out some places are opened up I went wild and honestly had a great time. I like to have a good time here and there but after the shit fuck that has been 2020 i may have went a tad overboard haha. Its cool this week ill work out like a maniac to even out. I do everything in extremes. Its a blessing and a curse.

Do your thing brother. It's always good to cash in on a fun weekend. Life's too short.

Ornlu

Banned

Sorry to hear you've been having a rough time of it; glad you got to let loose a bit.

I'm the same way with extremes; I purposely cut things out of my life when I notice myself following 'the pattern' and going down a road I don't want to go down again.

bronk

Banned
Sorry to hear you've been having a rough time of it; glad you got to let loose a bit.

I'm the same way with extremes; I purposely cut things out of my life when I notice myself following 'the pattern' and going down a road I don't want to go down again.
Yea exactly. That takes some maturity. ive barely started doing that in last few years. Some people never notice the patterns of bad behavior or whatever and before they know it they are old. Im just 'extra' thats why i try to mellow it out by being really nice online. (Then -Arcadia- -Arcadia- made fun of me and I realized I'm a weirdo 🤣)

Last edited:

-Arcadia-

Banned
Yea exactly. That takes some maturity. ive barely started doing that in last few years. Some people never notice the patterns of bad behavior or whatever and before they know it they are old. Im just 'extra' thats why i try to mellow it out by being really nice online. (Then -Arcadia- -Arcadia- made fun of me and I realized I'm a weirdo 🤣)

❤ Jokes aside (with a little bit of truth, because I do hope you feel like you can express yourself/be yourself around us), you are an awesome poster, and really positive and energizing to be around.

Hope you find the happy balance between productivity and fun. I kind of struggle too.

bronk

Banned
❤ Jokes aside (with a little bit of truth, because I do hope you feel like you can express yourself/be yourself around us), you are an awesome poster, and really positive and energizing to be around.

Hope you find the happy balance between productivity and fun. I kind of struggle too.
This is very kind thank you! Feeling is mutual. Its only lately ive been more open instead of random poster #69. I think winning the gaf hunger games made me come out of my internet shell a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom