• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesseract

Banned
Alien, The Thing, The Terminator
tenor.gif

teezzy

Banned
I'm super glad to see The Nice Guys kinda living on as a modern cult classic. You really dont get to see that too often these days. Everything is usually so hyped and then forgotten or mainstream fodder

Impossible question, I think I have several favorite movies, same as games. Yeah I'm a whore.
I'll answer the first 3 that comes to mind though
Back to the Future, Ferris Bueler's Day Off and The Joker.
Yeah, it is difficult because there are so many great movies. I should have widened it to your top 5 or 10.

I also really like Terminator 2 and The X-Files: Fight the Future. Back to the Future is great too. I used to like Part II more but realized after more viewings that I prefer the original because the story was more focused.

Komatsu

Since this is a meta thread, may I take a moment of your time to comment on how absolutely awesome Daniel Thomas MacInnes Daniel Thomas MacInnes 's work on the SEGA Saturn OT has been?

GAF is once again undeniably one of the best places to go if one's looking for SEGA Saturn news.

Tesseract

Banned
Since this is a meta thread, may I take a moment of your time to comment on how absolutely awesome Daniel Thomas MacInnes Daniel Thomas MacInnes 's work on the SEGA Saturn OT has been?

GAF is once again undeniably one of the best places to go if one's looking for SEGA Saturn news.
tremendous work

Last edited:

teezzy

Banned
I hooked up the Dell CRT monitor I had as a teenager to my current rig and have spent the last like 5 or 6 hours or so just watching videos and playing games on it and having the time of my life

It's amazing sometimes how the simplest things are exactly what you needed all along

We played some Remnant From the Ashes because of Halo ODST being nigh unplayable in co-op, for those that don't know despite glowing reviews ODST has huge stuttering issues all the time in co-op as well as ridiculous glitches. I'm guessing most critics just beat it in SP and never tried MP/co-op. Remnant is pretty fun if clearly budget, will upload the video today but there's no voices, my mic isn't working so we had to talk through discord on phones. Considering uploading the ODST footage because of how bad it is so people can see but then it'd be like 3 videos uploaded where my friend Gertso uses the n-word lol, not sure how many I can get away with.

Tesseract

Banned
Friend of mine recently finished and said it was a bugfest and the worst of the bunch. And he's a die hard fan of SS.

Anyone else played it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom