• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
tenor.gif

Nymphae

Banned
I can't imagine what it's like to log out of your main account then log into one of several others you've created and pretend like you're a different person. It makes no sense to me unless you are legit crazy. HAHA none of these randos know that this completely anonymous account is actually being manned by a person behind another slightly more well known anonymous account. Checkmate losers.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
I can't imagine what it's like to log out of your main account then log into one of several others you've created and pretend like you're a different person. It makes no sense to me unless you are legit crazy. HAHA none of these randos know that this completely anonymous account is actually being manned by a person behind another slightly more well known anonymous account. Checkmate losers.
This is exactly what an autist with 8+ alt accounts would say

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
To be well known for this behaviour is even stranger
Is anyone really known for it though? Outside of people like meril and others dodging bans, but that's all I can think of.

I mean there was me having like 10 or something, but that was a meme so I don't know if people actually took that seriously or not.

ThatStupidLion

Gold Member
Should be on the 8th page at the bottom right corner.

image.png

ah! figured it out - it only shows up if you do advanced search, "view older results" doesnt show up if you do the magnify glass search option from the header bar.

it also makes it a little cumbersome when you click view older results.. as you can only view 8 "new" pages of results at a time, which adds a lot of extra clicking if youre trying to dig through someone who posts a lot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom