• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
'dat nigga dead'

all you ever had to do was ask

EDweDNn.gif

teezzy

Banned
I'm having the sort of spat with someone on gaming side that is exactly why I could never survive a place like ResetEra. I really don't know where people like this get off.

Like ugh, this is giving me anxiety right now and my stomach hates it, it shouldn't matter, I shouldn't care but like the second someone tries putting you in a box as some kind of bigot you run the risk of getting in trouble or perm'd from this community and this community is one of the only things making me feel good lately, last night i was posting like a maniac but that was me in a fucking good mood man and this guy took one of the things i said and decided to put me in the worst mood because of it, now i'm talking about personal details i dont feel like i should have to because the cloak of anonymity the internet gives us is great but man, just... ugh... this shit makes me want to like leave the internet for good, what do i do when it's making me happy and stressed/anxious? like i need one and need the other out of my life and can't have one without the other

Theres a few members there who always make me wonder who exactly pissed in their Wheaties this morning. They're just miserable people in general. Ignore them, it's the weekend. Just post a silly .gif and denounce any merit their argument had. It's what Jesus would do.

-Arcadia-

Banned
Politics GAF will make you think even the Lefties aren't snowflakes on here but Gaming side has been proving GAF is just as susceptible to autistic snowflake screeching as anywhere else.

I think it has a lot to do with these brainlet console warriors we’ve been rapidly picking up. In my observations, they’re just as stupid at everything else, as they are understanding that gaming is supposed to be about fun and a diversity of experiences, ideas, and opinions.

Fake

Gold Member
Lol, I just had someone legiterally post, ‘You’re not a nice person! Ignored!’ over a pretty milquetoast debate.

Thats what you get for posting straw sausage picture.

Are you at least post the feet friendship picture for him? Maybe can change his mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom