• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

O-N-E

I recommend this as an av to brap brap .

EhgIOq5UYAATEY0

Richard Packer

Gold Member
My feelings aren't hurt in the slightest. That's emotional projection on your part - and on his.

@Nobody_Important is no different from any other dishonest, hypocritical, demonstrably racist, segregationist, authoritarian clown in this community. He just thinks he's more important. Ironic.

He puts me on ignore so that every time I call out his bullshit he can pretend it never happened.

Then he fabricates [not quite "already established"] narratives that suit the colour-scheme of his echo-chamber.

Like any other bullshitting clown, I will call him out on his bullshit whenever it suits me to. If the best counter anyone has to such a toxic, dishonest crybully troll is playground-level emotional projection and laugh-emojis then it says far more about them than the target they are projecting onto.

There are mountains of bad-faith engagement wherever such clowns are present. These are not fabricated, nor are they out of sight. The only way to be unaware of such an embarrassing and destructive legacy is to wilfully ignore it or to be of a similar mindset.

Bad-faith clowns may flock together, but mob rule doesn't work here.
So they are just spinning their wheels and adding to that mountain of bad-faith engagement they keep pretending doesn't exist.

They reap what they sow.

(Sorry this wasn't a flippant one-line dismissal followed by a laugh emoji!)

Holy fuck at the screeching that is going on in politics. Some of you guys are so special. Keep up the good work :messenger_beermugs:

Richard Packer

Gold Member
skullgirls handled juggles and air combos well w / modifiers and cancels, breaks

i'd like more air control in the next street fighter, 1f breaks to drop the reset (fp) with indicators to wiggle outta locks that don't scale well

Honestly I don't even know what I want. I do not want more air control. I don't even want dive kick characters. I'd like to see a more neutral based game with strong normals. With zero comeback mechanics. Moves that navigate fireballs should cost bar too.

Throatpie, I really hope Marvel 4 is next. SF will always play the backseat to Marvel for me.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
Honestly I don't even know what I want. I do not want more air control. I don't even want dive kick characters. I'd like to see a more neutral based game with strong normals. With zero comeback mechanics.

Throatpie, I really hope Marvel 4 is next. SF will always play the backseat to Marvel for me.
i'm down w / that, more neutral with normals

i fucking loved hd remix on the 360, anything that gets us back to that would be a blast

any of the marvels still active online?

Last edited:

Richard Packer

Gold Member
i'm down w / that, more neutral with normals would be a lot of fun

i fucking loved hd remix on the 360, anything that gets us back to that would be a blast

are any of the marvels still active online?

Yup, they all are. You need fightcade/GGPO. They got all the good capcom fighters on there with healthy player bases. GGXAC just got a release on steam with godlike netcode as well. UMVC3 players all use Parsec now.

Maximillion just hosted an online tournament last night for UMVC3.

Last edited:

JJMC

Neo Member
I have a friend of mine asking me about an image of a girl with pink colors where she was peeling her skin off and showing a bit of skeleton. I saw someone using that as an avatar in this forum but I can't remember the name, can anyone remember the user or the image itself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom