• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesseract

Banned
1328ff01d12e57e09a5b8086ef922c35.gif

I don't understand users who join/return to GAF with the priority of telling GAF all the things it should do better / adjust / whatever.

It's not enough to simply participate in the community, no. You have to announce your own viewpoints before entering the room, as if someone is watching. It's a paranoid ritual. In the real world, assholes like this would be mocked until they fled the scene.

O-N-E

It's hilarious how they couldn't exist on a forum with Trump supporters while he's in office, but with the whiff of Sleepy Pedo Joe taking the office, it's completely fine to come back in and start shitposting all over politics.

What fragile egos they have.

apQnmgE_460s.jpg

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Not ban related but site related. The divider between post #2 and post #3 on every page is shorter than than the divider between every other post. Same with #15/16 and #30/31. See the example below. The space between 13,301 at the top of this page and 13,302 is the standard size whereas the space between 13,302 and 13,303 is shorter.

Send me to Meta GAF if that is a more appropriate venue. Just figured it was something someone on staff might be interested in.
i3Cdoim.png

I was gonna say that's because you're using adblock you naughty naughty boi, but then I saw I saw you have gold and then was like

JPrCo.gif

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I don't understand users who join/return to GAF with the priority of telling GAF all the things it should do better / adjust / whatever.

It's not enough to simply participate in the community, no. You have to announce your own viewpoints before entering the room, as if someone is watching. It's a paranoid ritual. In the real world, assholes like this would be mocked until they fled the scene.
I like you but ur gay and shmups are deader than rhythm games.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
That amplitude game for ps4 (and maybe other platforms?) was pretty good fun but the music wasn't that great. Works amazingly well with an arcade stick.
Rhythm games are all about the music then the gameplay. It is why I could never get into that crypt game.

Nymphae

Banned
Rhythm games are all about the music then the gameplay. It is why I could never get into that crypt game.

I just checked it out because it was a free plus game and I was a huge fan of Freq and Amp. The genre is basically dead but it had a good run. Guitar Hero was good times for a while.

bronk

Banned
Randomly picked up Trine 4 in a sale. I'm really loving it. Been seeing this series for years but never bothered.

Kind of loving the Era exodus leading to more members here. I know it's quite a tight-knit community with what we already have but for the long term growth and general site visibility I can only see it as a positive. Heaven knows Gaming side needs a fresh injection of something that isn't console warring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom